Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Castle Crashers Remastered

Warped, violent medieval adventure full of action, laughs.

Parent of a 17 and 18+ year old Written bynuenjins January 23, 2018

One of the best side scrolling brawlers of all time.

Aside from some very obvious poop and fart jokes CC is a harmless, almost bloodless affair that doesn't play up any gore factor. Up to 4 local players is a nice feature and VERY rare in the modern game. With an array of weapons to choose from, special abilities, arrows, helpful companion pets and some inventory juggling thrown in, this makes it slightly more involved than a brainless button masher like Golden Axe or Final Fight but not too complicated for kids any where near familiar with anything besides the most basic of games. The physical comedy and tongue in cheek tone of the game make it lighthearted but engaging and the hand drawn graphical presentation is charming entertainment. Although some parts can be tough, the more players the better is what this game is really all about later on and helps curb the difficulty.
Parent of a 11 year old Written byIvan K. January 12, 2018

Crashers

Appropriate video game.Over the top on personality and learning.The young heroes are adorable.

Parent of a 12 year old Written byJswurd June 19, 2016

Violent, a little addictive but gets old

This game is fun at first but gets old doing the same thing over and over again. There's lots of gore but it's all cartoon. As long as your kid isn't horrified by the blood, or he isn't laughing it's fine.

Parent of a 10 year old Written byKaiden M. May 9, 2018

A little bloody

I played this with my 10 year old nephew last month and he loves it we beat it the day we got. Every time he comes over he wants to play. I just think it’s a little blood I asked if he could handle some blood and he said he could. If I was anyone who just got the game turn off the bloody for the first time.
Adult Written byManny M. December 27, 2017

It is a non violent game

It is well made and non violent.

Adult Written byKay K. December 27, 2017

Best game ever

It is a nice game that’s not violent. It is not violent at all. It is also very fun.