Kid reviews for Castle Crashers Remastered

Warped, violent medieval adventure full of action, laughs.

Teen, 13 years old Written byUnleashedKitty June 22, 2016

10+, not that bad for kids

I played this when I was 9 with my 12 year old brother on the PS3; and I *loved* this game! It's really fun and addicting, you *can* turn off blood in the setting aswell. The only bad thing is, yes, you can decapitate enemies, as I am not sure if that can be switched off. The blood is just red dots in the air really, but there are red smears on some of the characters as blood.
Kid, 12 years old November 24, 2015

Great game, but...

Great game but make sure you kid can handle minor blood effects first.

Teen, 17 years old Written byAlvoor46 April 22, 2016

It's ok if your kid can handle a little blood

I personally think this game is fine as long as your kid can handle a little blood and a little gore. Also this game includes stereotypical rescue the princess type game.

Teen, 14 years old Written bynog642 May 31, 2016

Fun for all ages

There is a lot of violence but it is all cartoonish violence with unrealistic characters, and it's fine for mostly anyone who is capable of using a controller. It's lots of fun to unlock new characters and upgrade their stats.

Teen, 13 years old Written byjwillb February 15, 2018

A excellent game by The Behemoth

I love this game. I started playing when I was 8, but then I kind of forgot about it. Then I bought it on Steam a while back. It is awesome. Cool level design and tons of content, guaranteed to keep you busy. The official commonsensemedia review says it is for ages 14+. I strongly disagree with this. It has very miniscule amounts of crude humor (so far, anyway. I am 12 hours in), the extent of which is a poop joke. Overall, strongly recommended for people of all ages. With its charming art style reminiscent of the board game Exploding Kittens, to its fun, easy to pick up combat system, this is a great pick up.

Teen, 16 years old Written byDeepInhale December 10, 2016

Great game, a bit violent

Castle Crashers is an excellent and creative game by The Behemoth. Just make sure your kid can handle minor blood effects first. The blood and gore can be disabled, just in case parents are concerned about their child seeing animated blood. There's also a bit of crude humor, but it's most likely fine.

Kid, 10 years old December 26, 2016

Great game that is totally safe

This is a really fun game, my friend and i really got in to it for a while. Storyline: you are a knight of a castle, and an evil wizard takes a massive crystal and starts a war. you must battle up through levels to fightand bring him down. There is really nothing bad about this game, it never asks you for any info, and is a multiplayer game you can play with friends. Its super fun without it being gory.

Kid, 12 years old November 20, 2016

Best game from Behemoth!

I played the original game when I was roughly six. I completed the game in about 5 months. This game is definitely great for all tweens and up!