Kid reviews for Club Penguin Game Day

All-around great collection of multiplayer mini-games.

Kid, 10 years old October 6, 2015

Don't buy this game

Really stupid.But at least it gives you a cheat code for the ACTUAL game

Kid, 9 years old March 3, 2013

Why some 9 yrs old don't like club penguin

Good game.But Some nine yrs old don't like the game.The reason why is because the game is only for 7 and below.Some teens play which they do not suppose to.

Privacy & Safety
Kid, 10 years old February 22, 2012

pretty good

Kid, 9 years old June 24, 2011

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! IT IS SO MUCH FUN!!! I COULS STAY ON IT FOREVA!!!!! BUY IT!!!!! BUY IT!!!!! BUY IT!!!!!!

Kid, 11 years old May 15, 2011

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS MY FAVORITE GAME IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kid, 9 years old April 5, 2011

Awesome game!

I love it. It is based on a virtural world called Club Penguin. The penguins are really nice even if the lose.

Kid, 8 years old February 12, 2011
love it

Kid, 12 years old January 21, 2011

Awesome Game!

This game is so much fun. The activites are great (Snowball fights are AWESOME!). None of the penguins are bad role-models. The dance contest is the most active game- where you dance like crazy to fun songs. I'd also rate it as the Best Game in this game. You can upload your penguin from www.clubpenguin.com to the game on the Wii. When you buy a clothing item from the games' catalog, the items also go to your account online. Beating other teams in Minigames earn you coins which can ALSO be uploaded to your online account, or used to buy clothing items in game. It sends out good messages like "Stay with it, even if you're loosing!" or "Don't be a bad sport!". The only thing I didn't like is that not all of the minigames are unlocked at first (including the dance contest. :(.). You unlock them by beating other teams in Storymode. If you're wondering how to unlock Jackhammer, you need to conquer the island as one of the teams, then beat a few teams on you're second island conquer. It is the last minigame you will unlock. This game is multiplayer, up to 4 players allowed to play (i don't think 3 players if you're doing 2 vs 2). Great buy!

Kid, 7 years old January 1, 2011

my story

i like it somuch it is fun luv ya guys

Privacy & Safety
Kid, 11 years old November 24, 2010

Great energetic family game is good for your body!

This is a great game for both kids and adults! It is fun and entertaing too! The controls are simple. Although there is a lot of consumerism because it is linked to the website "clubpenguin." Which is a live multiplayer online game where people (mostly kids) can interactand play games with each other. All families should play this. And if you are trying to lose some weight, then this came might actually help!

Teen, 14 years old Written byAwesome_O September 25, 2010

Better then most kid games.

I found the game enjoyable and not like most mindless cartoon-violence video games nowadays. Appropriate for children.