Parent reviews for Computer Cool School

Computer Cool School Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

In Washington

My daughters LOVE it!!! The only problem now is that I have to share my computer with my 2 and 5 year old!

I am very frustated because I am looking for more games, like memory and pixer cubes. I can not find them
Love this for my 4 yr. old. He didn't play it much before 4 because of his height (he is a short fella) but he has really enjoyed it...even more so now that he got additional games. What I like best is that it encourages movement while playing a game. Each cartridge seems to have similar games, but that doesn't seem to bother my 4 yr. old. He has been playing it non-stop lately.

Best gift ever

My brother asked me what to buy my 3yr old for Christmas. I told him that my little man was really interested in computers, he has them at school and he sees them at home. So I checked out Computer Cool School, my brother bought if for him. This is the most amazing gift my son has ever received. He can paint, write, learn math and reading, hear and learn about music and about animals and the world. I love this gift and my son is addicted. Now granted he does other things too but this is the only thing he wants to play with. We love it.