Kid reviews for Cooking Mama: World Kitchen

Popular cooking sim gets 50 new ethnically flavored dishes.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 15 years old Written byLoranikas303 August 26, 2020

Don't worry, mama will help you!

I love Cooking Mama because it's fun to play and you can try how to cook. When I was 9 don't want it because I thought it was a dance game and now I can change my mind. It's pretty easy and medium to cook. I even marked violence because of a fish flying. I love these albums because it's so funny and fail. I recommend for all ages. This game is a classic!

Ease of Play
Kid, 12 years old February 13, 2016

Great, lighthearted game

This game is perfect for kids who want to start a cooking career. The recipes are actually accurate! The only thing I would worry about is that when you don't do well on a step. Mama usually gets a little ticked and says in this French-Japenese accent " Iz Okay... Dzo betta nex tiem!" That translates to " It's okay... Do better next time!" And when you do fail this " wa- wa-wa-waaaaaaa" noise comes on with like a boing sound in the background. Some of this can scare little kids. Mama can be rude! Besides that, cute and adorable game perfect for young chefs or anyone who like to play simulation games.

Ease of Play
Kid, 12 years old January 7, 2010

Awesome, educational, and cute!

This game is really fun, but if you have little kids around while you play, be aware that even though it's done to look funny, the flames coming out of cooking mama's eyes are scary for little kids!

Educational Value
Kid, 8 years old June 28, 2009
LOOOVE IT!! I don't have a Wii but my friend does. I played it at her house.

Educational Value
Kid, 10 years old June 1, 2009

one of my favorite games

made me want to eat
Kid, 11 years old April 20, 2009
Kid, 11 years old March 24, 2009

COOKING EXPERT

Cooking Mama is a game where you can cook & learn how to fix a meal you've messed up. I say cooking is my
insperation.My friend & I say Cooking Mama is the perfect for people that love to cook & can't cook.