All teen and kid member reviews for Cooking Mama: World Kitchen

Kid, 11 years old April 20, 2009
Kid, 10 years old June 1, 2009

one of my favorite games

made me want to eat
Kid, 11 years old March 24, 2009

Cooking Mama is a game where you can cook & learn how to fix a meal you've messed up. I say cooking is my insperation.My friend & I say Cooking Mama is the perfect for people that love to cook & can't cook.
Kid, 12 years old January 7, 2010

Awesome, educational, and cute!

This game is really fun, but if you have little kids around while you play, be aware that even though it's done to look funny, the flames coming out of cooking mama's eyes are scary for little kids!
Kid, 12 years old February 13, 2016

Great, lighthearted game

This game is perfect for kids who want to start a cooking career. The recipes are actually accurate! The only thing I would worry about is that when you don't do well on a step. Mama usually gets a little ticked and says in this French-Japenese accent " Iz Okay... Dzo betta nex tiem!" That translates to " It's okay... Do better next time!" And when you do fail this " wa- wa-wa-waaaaaaa" noise comes on with like a boing sound in the background. Some of this can scare little kids. Mama can be rude! Besides that, cute and adorable game perfect for young chefs or anyone who like to play simulation games.
Kid, 8 years old June 28, 2009
LOOOVE IT!! I don't have a Wii but my friend does. I played it at her house.