Kid reviews for Crazy Taxi

Chaotic driving thrills for older kids.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 14 years old Written byskater_gurl April 9, 2008

I love this game!!!

This is one of my favorite playstation 2 games. I just love all the fun challenges and the crazy cars and characters! The content of this game isn't a problem at all, either!
Kid, 11 years old May 28, 2009

One Big Crazy Game!

When I was a very young girl I found my brothers playing this game. One day I played this with the help of my brotherat the age of 5 or 6. After that I never played this game but I always remembered it. When I bought a PSP, one of the first games I installed was Crazy Taxi. I really liked this game. It's fun! Yeah, the language is some times off but it's not that clear. Over-all its really CRAZY and really FUN!
Teen, 16 years old Written byhypemiitrudog07 May 26, 2012

Fun game for time-killing, but not to be done in reality

In this game, you are a taxi driver who likes taking people to their destination on time. There's plenty of room to run in with no cops. You have to take to street and offend laws of traffic (even common sense such as drive jumps out of parking garage). Some people enjoy terrorizing citizens, while I like off roading and drifting. Violence rules with an iron tipped spear. Language can be heard in the game's music and customer complaints. There are some popular franchises (kfc and pizza hut) in here, but you just drive by them. Either way, fun game. Just don't do anything that you will try in here. I should also mention that this race against time game encourages reckless driving. The game might have controls that can be confusing to learn and pull of (such as crazy drifts) The last point to mention is the reason why I say it is fair for learning is that the game encourages critical thinking about learning a good routine for optimal score.

Teen, 14 years old Written byiiEDMWolf February 2, 2016

Great but 1 complaint.

You can escort a Preg. Woman. thats it, other than that, it is one of the BEST and one of my FAVORITE games :D

Ease of Play
Teen, 15 years old Written bySalsander December 26, 2013

A little frantic, but nobody gets hurt

In crazy taxi, you are a taxi driver who must pick up customers a drive them to their destinations in a time limit. Because you are given little time, play sessions are frantic and intense. You can destroy some objects and can hit cars, but pedestrians can never be ran over. I didn't find the African American character offensive. Sure, his voice did sound like a typical African American stereotype, but none of his character qualities were negative. He's in fact the most likable character because of his beatific persona. A pedestrian may use d-mn, but it's rarely heard. One song, "Way Down the Line" originally contained the f word, but it has long been censored. It still has some questionable lyrics. One line describes a drunk dad beating his kids and one references a teenage pregnancy, but it's hard to hear the lyrics in game because of the band sings very fast and the taxi cab is fairly loud.

Teen, 15 years old Written byFlaming Pencil March 22, 2013

How NOT to Drive!

Crazy Taxi is a fast-paced driving game full of thrills, chills, spills, and angry passengers. As you rush uncontrollably through the streets of San Fransisco, you must collect passengers, and dodge cable cars, oncoming traffic, and pedestrians as you collect cash for reckless driving. I personally don't find too much inappropriate in this game (except for reckless driving), but you will get requests to Pizza Hut, for example. Consumerism aside, this is a sad attempt at preventing little kids form playing this fast paced adventure. Then again, I never knew what to do until i was 9 years old, and it takes a teenager to become a high roller in this game.

Kid, 9 years old May 25, 2012

[email protected]$!%

It is Awesome but with bad language

Kid, 11 years old November 22, 2009

One of the first games I've ever played!

Common Sense? Are you serious? This game definitely doesn't want me to drive crazily. I played the PC version. I think it's great game.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTommy Platt February 10, 2019

Great Game for Teens.

I think this is a great game! The gameplay is spot on and the funny glitches I come across are hilarious. I have the Dreamcast version which is the original version. But I wouldn’t recommend this game to anyone under 13. There are a couple curse words and even a couple F bombs in one of the songs. Note: This applies only to the Dreamcast, PS2, and GameCube versions.

Ease of Play