Kid reviews for Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Poster Image

it has a few dam-s

Another worthy addition to the Final Fantasy series.

Crisis Core features an emotionally compelling story that fans of FFVII will definitely enjoy (and most likely will cry at the end). The game is also a lot of fun to play and it is easy to pick up, so even newcomers to the franchise can pick it up (though I recommend you play FFVII first). Crisis Core is not just an excellent PSP game, it's an excellent game, period.

I love it, my mom said it would be all bad jest because it said T for teen, but it was not inapropriate at all!!!! it recomed it for 10 and up!!!!

ere

t4r

I loved this game, I didn't care for the ending but it was the best game ever at least to me next to Dragoneers Aria. I wish my PSP worked still. After I played the game I ended up dropping my PSP and it broke *Cries* but its a great game! Unless you have a stragtegy RPG playing two year old. I wouldn't recommend it for them.

"i cried at the ending!!!"

it was all right playing it and it made sence to explain ffl 7 4 ps1 and the ending was sooo good i cried when zack died and gave cloud his masters sword
not rated for age

WONDERFUL STUFF!

Great game. It's awesome, and good strategy is involved. Bad news though; it can get pretty frustrating and I am currently stuck myself. Boss battles are hard, but the game itself is amazing. In one scene, Jenova's breasts are shown, but nothing really inappropriate.
not rated for age

THIS GAME IS EPIC!!

Best game bar none for the PSP. The story is incredible along with graphics and everything. The only thing to be worried abot is the occasional"damn" and some violence. This game is just plain incredible and mind blowingly fun. Buy it. Buy it now.