All teen and kid member reviews for Crysis

Teen, 16 years old Written byMrA April 9, 2008

Good game with strong language, but small violence

Whoever tells you that this is an overly violent game is lying. This game even provides an option to turn off the blood. Killing people is the same way it has always been and the actual killing is exactly what you would find in many teen games. Unfortunately, the language is not the same way. Expect to hear about every dirty word ever created. This was a poor decision on EA's behalf. The language for someone my age is more annoying than really harmful.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySunsBalla23 April 9, 2008

Great!

Great Game, great graphics and really cool gameplay. If u need to get away from enemies use super speed on your nanosuit and you run really fast! The language says stuff like *uck and also shi* the violence is okay not that bad! But be warned you have to have areally high tech computer to play this game! But overall great game, great story, and great graphics!
Teen, 17 years old Written byLorexan April 9, 2008

An amazing game

This is an amazing game experience, in my opinion a must play for fans of the genre. (If you have the hardware to run it that is.) The violence, while present, really isn't that extreme, compared to other 'M' rated games (read: Manhunt, GTA, God Of War, etc.), the blood and gore is in the same boat (due to German laws) and the language (while the worst part) is nothing that isn't heard in a High School nowadays. Gamewise, this this a great shooter that shows what the genre could be.
Teen, 16 years old Written byRealistik November 27, 2012
LEARNING

Good game, safe for most kids.

This game is amazing. It is a lot like halo. Most of the game you are fighting aliens. Granted in the begining you kill humans but after you dont do that. There is blood, but not that much. There is a lot of language like D**n and S**t but nothing you wouln't hear in the average middle school. No sex. Really, it comes down to how much you think your kid is mature enough to handle.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 February 26, 2012

Good game

I wouldn't say extreme violence and gore but it's still very violent and gory I play this a lot but I think Crysis 2 is way better.Still,this game has the potential to be better.
Teen, 16 years old Written byFred Benson May 8, 2011

Fun

Very fun. 10 year olds should be able to handle it. Little blood. To play it though you will need a high quality PC.
Teen, 14 years old Written byblue697 April 20, 2011
A little violent, but not as much blood as most first person shooters. The only questionable thing is language.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymmj125 March 23, 2011

good for 13+...wow common sense

I think Crysis and many other shooters like the call of duty series are fine for 13+. Everyone needs to stop complaining about language, because kids are subjected to very foul language in school, no matter what school you go to. OK its going to have a little blood but no gore in this game. and its A LOT OF FUN!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written bymegagamer44 May 6, 2010
Language is really bad in this but you need a good computer to play well i played on a p4 and it stunk but violence is. Not tooo bad but 15 year old should mabye play it
Teen, 16 years old Written byshivanthing March 18, 2010

Fine for the mature 15 year old...

While the game is violent, and pools (while not too many) of blood can show up,it is mostly the language that will concern parents and their teens. Blood can be turned off (though cinematic blood is still present) Fu-- sh-- and a majority of other words are used commonly. Reccomended for mature older teens
Teen, 13 years old Written bysasquatch42 February 9, 2009

Awesome

Awesome shooter, you play a soldier with a nanosuit that gives you superhuman abilities. Its very realistic, you need a high end rig to enjoy all of its fancy graphics. I've met a 9 year old who play Crysis, but I'm setting 13 as the minimum age, quite a violent game, but very fun.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybrodie April 9, 2008

Make sure youe pc is fully up to date!!!

My friend has this game but then my friend has the money to update his pc to play this game! dont recommend it becasie of the high updated pc to play it Brodie
Teen, 14 years old Written byA Baby April 9, 2008

Should be rated T

Love it and to see blood you have to be really close or continue staring at the guy you just killed, and in this game you don't look very long at anything