Kid reviews for Dance Central 2

Dance Central 2 Poster Image

Kinect? GET IT!

This game is really fun, probably the best dancing game so far (other than Just Dance). It has really great quality, the characters almost look real. It is made very well and the moves are fun and hilarious (in a good way!). Get this if you have a Kinect and love dancing. It gives you a good workout!

Dance Central 2 is awesome!

This game is revolutionary! It keeps you healthy and is so much fun. Tons of selections and great dance moves, but some song lyrics and dance moves are inappropriate for some children. If you have a kid under 8 or 9, tell them which songs to do and not do. Love it!

Great Game

I love this game! I said it has educationaln value because you can get active. The only problem is that some of the outfits are way too sexy.

it's ok

it may be your game.But it's not Just Dance 3 at all.

BEST DANCE GAME EVER!!!!

This game is a must have..... SERIOUSLY GO TO THE STORE AND BUY IT RIGHT NOW! This game is fun and a great work out. THIS GAME IS WAY BETTER THAN JUST DANCE. If you're having a party get this game. It has things for kids,teens, and adult.Some Songs are: Hot Stuff: Donna Summers Venus BananaRama Born This Way and Grenade Bruno Mars! Educational Value: Teaches you to dance Positive Message: just have fun! Good Role Models: The dancers just want to have fun! Sexual: Some lyrics are iffy like Sir Mix A Lot's Baby Got Back and Oops (Oh My) By Tweet and Missy Elliot Language: Mild language in lyrics

my favorite sequal

the only lyrics that i hear that are bad is in the song baby got back other than that the game is great

the best motion-sensing dance game of 2011

My new favorite Xbox game. A definite improvement compared to last year's smash hit, while still having all of the taste from point one, so much that you can even import the entire original track list! Sadly, the ability to clearly freestyle is gone, replaced with modes in-between dance competitions where you perform moves. And that's it. Amazing soundtrack, cool and enhanced storyline, and all that jazz. Please get this game if you want an extraordinarily fun workout.

very exciting..