Kid reviews for Dance Central

Dance Central Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Best dance game!

Really realistic. And a fun dance game...The best! I do not have an Xbox, but if I did, I would buy this (I play it at my friend's house).

Provides a fun way to get active

This game is a great way to get moving. It is a lot of fun and can be used by all ages. Many of the songs require practice in order to get a good score on (especially in the higher difficulty levels), so it definitely has replayability value. There are a few suggestive lines in the game, but nothing that should be a problem for anyone over the age of ten. Definitely worth getting.

first xbox 360 game

i just love it i never really hear any bad lyrics so i think it should be rated E10

ok game

the lyrics are kind of bad and some people wear inappropriate clothes

dancing has never been so central

The main reason why people bought the Kinect is to get Dance Central. The Halo: Combat Evolved of this newly introduced motion sensor, this game provides a great experience for dancing solo or with backup pals. The game however, does get inappropriate at times, ranging from skimpy dancing female outfits to mildly suggestive song lyrics effective enough to force the makers to censor out some of them. The game is also 5% frustrating, pointing fingers at the motion controls. I suggest you get this game if you want a great time with your friends, or want a hard calory-killing workout.

Good, but some thing's are a bit inappropriate.

Pretty good game, some of the dancers are dressed inappropriately (see pic above). Some lyrics aren't very nice! But other then that alright for 9 and up!

Love this game!

I love to play this game when I am bored. My friends brother plays it and he likes it. He's 6 years old but he is still good at it! I would recommend it for basically anyone who likes a bit of dancing once in a while.

Not for kids under 12.

The game is awesome! My only concern is some of the outfits.