All teen and kid member reviews for Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party 3

Teen, 14 years old Written byIwaki April 17, 2011

Perfect for those who like DDR in the arcade and new-comers.

Good selection of songs, glad they're bringing back licensed songs. Game is easy to play. Really, it's just tapping to the beat of the arrows on-screen, just like in the arcade. I also noticed that Rick Astley's on there. We all know the YouTube joke that even Google themselves had done to all of us. Iffy, why? Depends on what the person inside of you are. If you're a tech person that's afraid to dance in public, I'd stick to the iPhone app, Dance Dance Revolution S.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymrmistofelees July 26, 2010

Good game, and this one is no exception.

I love this. I really like this one because it has my favorite song right now (Viva la Vida) and it's good excersise. It just might be hard for kids uner six.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCloudIsC00L723 May 21, 2011

Fun, arcade style dance game. But not for younger kids.

Although this is my first DDR game, It's a pretty good one. The game is very easy to learn how to play and is perfect for anyone who's never played a DDR game. However it is pretty much Dance Dance Revolution X2 for PlayStation 2 remade for Wii. That's not a bad thing in some ways, but if you have X2, the song list is exactly the same. I would also like to point out though that dances by female characters could be too suggestive to some kids. And be aware that the track "Feel Good Inc." by Gorillaz contains the word s--t and the official music video which has one character shaking his buttocks (no full rear nudity but partially exposed) at the screen for about 3 seconds. If you don't want your kids seeing the music videos while dancing, the videos can be switched off by going to the options menu.
Kid, 11 years old December 22, 2009

Fun but tiring

It's fun, but it can really wear you out after a while.
Kid, 10 years old December 13, 2009
Teen, 14 years old Written byZarah November 12, 2010

Love It!

Lots of fun but if you're doing the version with music videos you might not want to do "When I Grow Up" by The Pussycat Dolls with little kids because of the way they dress and the way they dance, other than that totally it's safe for kids of all ages!
Kid, 11 years old August 28, 2010
This game was probably the best dancing game I ever played!!! The soundtrack was almost perfect, from Black Eyed Peas to Gorrilaz to Lady Gaga! It also game with a game pad, but now you can also use a wii balance board if you have one! It doesn't give much of a workout, though. All you do is walk on a game pad! But that's ok, because You'll enjoy listening to the music with friends! The only problem is that you have to go through the whole song without stopping, which is annoying. Otherwise, awesome party game!!! my rating? 9.5 out of 10!
Teen, 14 years old Written byallyra99 June 15, 2010

bad for young kids.

Naoki songs are okay and ricky astley and earth wind and fire. Terra sacred oath is in japanese and features disturbia by rihanna
Kid, 10 years old January 4, 2010
love it we get the whole family togeather my5 year old cuz plays !!!!!!!