Kid reviews for Dance Dance Revolution: SuperNOVA

Dance Dance Revolution: SuperNOVA Poster Image

Based on 1 review

Best PS2 version in my record.

Stellar Master Mode is wonderful; fits my space aesthetic perfectly. I love the boss song choices; I got honestly excited when I saw Max 300 (Super-Max-Me-Mix) on the charts. I've been playing this version for over seven years now? Either way, it's really fun and nostalgic.

Try Supernova 2, This One is Boring

It is a great game for kids and adults, even teens. The supernova 2 is much better, because this one has a crappy choice of music. Some songs have cuss words. This is a boring version, get the second one.

Great gift for your tweens, teens, and even adults!

This is an awesome video game . . . One of my absoulete favourites, in fact. I love how you can dance around and move around in your living room, especially when you're stuck inside because of snow, rain, etc. It's also good for a variety of fitness levels, and ages because you can choose your level, from just-starting-out Beginner to ultra-super-hard Challenge. The songs are great, with a beat that gets you thumping your feet along, and I love how you can choose Free Play Mode, or even other things like Exercize Mode, or connect it to your computer to play online. The only slightly concerning thing to me is that a couple of the characters aren't dressed very modestly, but that's pretty much it. I think kids as young as five would enjoy playing this game, and 8+ are REALLY going to like it!

good for big kids but no one under 8

it is a good game but sometimes when you fail a man says oh my god and there are girls who dance are innapropriate.

Awsome

I think it is a chalenging game at first but I think the songes could be faster and harder.

SuperNOVA does well

Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA is a fun, challenging way to dance till you drop and get fit. Some of the dancers are innapropriate, though, for example, there is a girl who wears these really-short shorts and she shakes her booty way too much, and there is a lady that looks like she came from an island and she looks like she really wants to show her boobs. Other than some innapropriate characters, the game is awesome!

Dance through the night!

Okay, I...LOVE DDR. I've been a major fan since DDRMAX2. This game is absolutely amazing. There's an incredible number of songs you can unlock, and most if not all are diverse and very, VERY good. However, some of the dancers (Jenny, in paticular) dance somewhat provocatively, and Jenny is dressed in hot pants. That aside, this is a very good game.

fun fun fun