Parent reviews for Day of the Tentacle Remastered

Day of the Tentacle Remastered Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Zany Cartoon puzzle Game that draws you in

Day of the Tentacle follows three outcasts into three eras, each 200 years apart, each providing unique and interwoven challenges. With a fun plot and approach that wouldn't be uncommon for the Loony Toons this 90s game has aged well with the current generation getting as sucked into the puzzles and plot as the last. Each logical challenge makes so much sense once you cracked it and can leave yourself (as well as the little ones) scratching your heads as you explore and find the pieces that put it all together and foil the evil tentacles plans.

A fantastic game to play together as a family.

My husband bought me this game for Christmas and we ended up playing it together, as a family. (We have one son, who is five years old.) It was brilliant! The game is hilarious and fiendishly difficult. It took us days to complete it. We'd often have to turn it off and get on with our lives while puzzling away at it in our heads. It was a great experience to play it together and I would HIGHLY recommend it to other families. It's a bit of a masterpiece.