Parent reviews for Days Gone

Entertaining, bloody biker adventure burns rubber, monsters.

Parent of a 9-year-old Written byBaileyrae November 20, 2020

Actual parent who owns the game!

Ok first off I must say the Christian dad with the two sons Your kids have a wool pulled over your eyes buddy. I’m not that Christian you would say but I can’t stand the lords name took in vain and if you was a true Christian I’m sure you would have heard the GD every five seconds. Yes you all heard me this game takes the lords name every line it seems like there a GD here and GD there it’s so ridiculous!!!
Other cussing I could stand but I can’t and won’t listen to this every second a lords name took in vein !! The game physics are awesome totally something like far cry and a zombie game it’s pretty sweet but gosh the gd gets me every time. Can’t stand it and NO you can’t change the language to no cussing. I only wish ! You can change it to like French and stuff but come on The game itself is rated M 17+ just cause there friends parents are idiots and let there kids play games like this shouldn’t mean you should. Btw I have three kids

Privacy & Safety
Adult Written bytlouIsTheBestGa... May 19, 2019

Its suitable for kids if there not scared of zombies jump scares

the game has an interesting story about a biker and im not gonna spoil anything im just saying common sense media should of rated it 9 and up because its not that bad its basically the last of us which is also an amazing zombie game for 9 year olds for 2019 if they want days gone get them the game if there 9 or up but if your kid knows about drugs and they can hear cursing and there under 9 get them it

Adult Written byTuckerTheTrucker May 5, 2019

Not As Violent Commensense Says!

I think that days gone is a appropriate game for kids 10 and up when my kids 10 and 14 both wanted it I hesitated but I saw video And It Wasn't that bad and the main character is a biker and he does things that make him a good person like helping survivors any parent with a kid age 10 and up should get this game!

Adult Written bydannnil4fffgg April 3, 2021

the best zombie game ever

its a really realistic games kind of like last of us part 2 yet i havent really played the game but it has alot of language profanity i agree it a bloody biker game but theres alot of action! vilolence!! i recommend it for games for 17 year olds older teens.

Written byAnonymous November 11, 2020

Pretty violent game

This game is pretty slow and has violent content and TONS of cursing. If your kid is mature enough not to say extreme curse words, they should be fine. Just a fair warning, there will be a lot influenced by this.
Adult Written bySurfer12 May 20, 2020

This game is easily 9 +

I have four kids at. They are all twelve and love days gone. The game is a lot of fun since i have played it myself when I first saw the rating I said no But after playing it I realised it was a fun game. There is a lot of blood but not a lot of cursing good for twelve year olds.
Adult Written bybeefboss April 23, 2020

Good game, don't recommend to kids below 14

Days Gone has amazing game play and an alright story. It is however very graphic and I honestly don't understand these parents who say there's barely any blood lmao. Just as long as your kid is mature enough to handle all the gore.
Adult Written byHasbo123 July 2, 2019

Boring

In my opinion this is a boring game despite the long wait for this game.

Adult Written byConsolegamer May 6, 2019

Extreme language

Days Gone could have been a decent game but the writers seemed to have spent more time trying to cram as many curse words and blasphemies in the game (dialog, quest titles, labels on selectable choices, even swapping one curse word out for another in the subtitles) than work on making the story interesting. In addition, the characters feel like they were taken directly from ‘The Walking Dead’ (Hmm, the main character’s name is almost identical to Negan, he drives a motorcycle and uses a crossbow). Because of this, the story feels like it was written by amateurs who didn’t know how to create something original.

Adult Written byBulgaria00 May 4, 2019

Very good and entertaining game fun to play

Very fun and entertaining game
Adult Written byJackTheSnack April 28, 2019

Extremely Fun And Entertaining

Im going to make it quick this i game is really fun and keeps my kids distracted so I can watch football and this game is a little violent but surprisingly not bloody get this game!

Adult Written byTSTARK5 April 28, 2019

Painfully Generic

Generic in every way. Days gone provides players with a empty world. Interesting concept poor execution.

Adult Written byBradenParent April 28, 2019

Thrilling Zombie Game With Good Role Models

Days Gone is a fun game and adults like me can find this game interesting i even found myself once staring at the game for 30 minutes till the dinner alarm went off and there is a little swearing but nothing racist or crude i think every mature kid should have Days Gone

Adult Written byWhittleracker April 28, 2019

Fun and Educational!

I think this game deserves a 9 and up its fun and educational any parent should give their kid this game if there old enough and this is really entertaining and the character is brave smart and funny in appropriate ways and there is only a tiny bit of cussing i think any parent sould get this game for their kid!

Adult Written byClarkJames April 28, 2019

Great Game for Teens!

I played this game with my son and we loved it. At first I was skeptical because of the Mature rating but my son is 14 and told me that his friends all were getting Days Gone. The game is about I biked in the zombie apocalypse who is searching for his wife. The games story, is long and fun. It’s a memorable story with memorable characters. The violence though throughout the game isn’t at all bad compared to other zombie games. There’s barely any violent cut- scenes, gore, and even little blood. You handle with a lot of zombies but they barely even shed blood. The profanity on the other hand isn't too bad (mainly damn is used) but can be disabled from the games settings. Once playing a while I checked it out on common sense and to my suppose it said that there was a rape scene. I played the game with my son and the rape scene doesn’t exist. All that happens is men drag a women into a bar but there all laughing. There’s no rape in this game what’s so ever. There’s also no other sexual stuff in the game. Days Gone is a wonderful game for teens and will be enjoyed by many who want a good story and fun game.

Adult Written bylongington April 27, 2019

Not as Bad as Commonsense Says!

I’m a Christian dad of two boys (12 and 14). They love video games and really wanted Day Gone. Once they told me that it’s a zombie game, I decided to let them get it and see how bad it was. At first I didn’t really know what to expect but when I started to watch my sons I was surprised by how good it was. The game is about a biker in the apocalypse searching for his lost wife. Days Gone has a story that will take the player on a fun and memorable adventure. I enjoyed playing with my sons for a few hours. Decon, the protagonist is a really well done character and fun to play as. Days Gone is a zombie game though so there’s lots of zombie bashing but I was very surprised by how little blood and gore there was. Zombie games usually have lots of gore but this one lacks even blood. Now, the profanity in the game is frequent but can be disabled in the settings. After playing with my sons for a while I decided that the game was ok for them. It is an amazing game for teens. The game does have one mission though where you get drugs for a character but there prescription drugs. Another thing to mention is that the so called rape scene is nothing like rape. Some men are dragging a women into a bar, but the women is laughing with the men. Not even the dirtiest minds would think of this as rape. Overall, Days Gone is an amazing and wonderful game for teens who want a great story and hours of fun.