Kid reviews for de Blob

de Blob Poster Image

Ok, but hard to play.

awzome!

this game is awsome but...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................i am srad of da inkes

de Bad?

This game is not and could not be offending to anyone whom plays it. The only thing that can be bad is that when de Blob touches ink, it has a tense feeling that comes with it. That's it.

Colorful game with great graphics is quite challenging for some!

It is a very interesting game and a very colorful one too. Game controls are simple, and it teaches kids to think logically. Although, the game gets really hard, really fast. Young gamers might find it too hard to play. Kids 10 and up are OK. Good game!

I loved this game.

Is it difficult? Moderately. Is it fun? Absolutely. Is it addictive? 100%. Does it sound out a message? Better message than most games I play. So basically what I'm saying is that if you want this game, it is worth even though it doesn't do what you want it to do a lot of the time.

THE SUPRISE OF THE YEAR IS DE BLOB

DE BLOB IS SIMPLE AND DUMB IN THEORY THAT A WORLD WITHOUT COLOR CAN BE SAVED BY BLOBS OF COLOR BUT WHAT I AM SHOCKED AT HOW MUCH FUN THIS GAME IS SERIOUSLY YOU GEY LOST YOU FORGET YOUR PLAYING. THE GAME'S GRAPHIC LOOK FANTASTIC ON THE WII GREAT GAME BEST WII GAME OF 08 YEAH