All parent member reviews for Dead Rising 2

Parent Written byl4dfan June 22, 2011

Good Game

It is a fine game a little blood nothing more
Parent of a 12 year old Written byjohn123456 April 30, 2011

A great game but for mature 12 year olds+
Parent Written byCraigh Andrews July 9, 2015

Good game

The game is well made. In the game you use hundreds of creative weapons to kill zombies. When zombies are killed, there is a small amount of blood on the ground. It fades after 2-4 minutes. Zombies only have gruesome deaths if the player uses explosives. Though chainsaws and whatnot can be used to remove limbs, it is entirely comical in its appearance and completely unrealistic. In some occasions, the player can chop zombies in half. This is suppressing considering the nature of the game, however it can only be done with certain weapons, and it is very quick that you could blink and miss it. The sharing is minimal. S--t is used along with other milder profanities, people are called names like a - hole and p---y, but it isn't anything that your child will not ever hear. There are many references to drinking throughout. The only reason that the game got an M rating is the blood l, which is bright red and unrealistic. The game does have online features, but I don't let my 10 year old play that quite yet. I only let him play with people he knows with my supervison.
Parent of a 10, 12, and 13 year old Written byGimmick November 15, 2010

Good but too violent for some

Awsome but sadly quite a lot of violence
Adult Written bydarthsitkur August 20, 2012

looks better than gears of war and splatterhouse

I've seen gameplay of this and it looks pretty freakin insane lol
Parent Written byFluffman1234 February 16, 2016