Kid reviews for Destiny 2

Destiny 2 Poster Image

Fun but violent

Violence exists but it's to save humanity it promotes heroism due to that. Some swearing like in the forsaken dlc and the latest witch queen dlc

1 person found this helpful.

This is the best game I've ever played.

Very good game. Concept of the game is very nice, and the game isn't super short. The graphics are decent and the story is really good. Overall this game is extremely fun and you will be able to play for hours before getting bored. I love it.

Amazing best shooter game

Amazing pretty appropriate a little light swearing

not like other shooting games

this is not your normal shooting game it's not like call of duty and it's nothing like gta. theirs just missions and some guns but it's not very violent because you aren't normally killing people your either destroying spaceships or alien's or people with armor. and the guns are lazars so it's more cartoon violence then real gun gta type violence.

Bad

P2W, Lootboxes, More dlc than atoms on this planet.

Blurs the line between M and T

ESRB RATING: Teen for Violence, Blood, and Language. What it should have been rated (in my opinion): Mature for Violence, Blood and Gore, and Mild Language. I have noticed that people say the violence is tame, but in reality you can decapitate, blow up (into pieces), and dismember aliens. There is also blood followed by this violence. The language is barely even there, like I've been playing for a few months on PC and a year on console and I have never heard any mature language.

Wonderful game with a beautiful story

There is really nothing wrong with this game besides mild swearing and intense shootouts between aliens and sometimes other players in gambit mode. It's really fun to play and I think anyone could play it as long as they're not influenced to be violent themselves. Me and my brother play it all the time, it's really addictive and funny at times. I definitely recommend it for anyone 11 or older.

Good shooter game for kids

Destiny 2 is a good game although the opponents designs are a bit scary the game isn’t very violent tho. There’s no profanity in dialogue and is no voice chat. Fun game with good mechanics 7/10.

Good game but I little bit annoying

So this game is free to play and it's really fun, you can play multiple game modes like the crucible and gambit, but it's kind of annoying at the same time. One thing that bugs me are the season passes and the dlcs being around at the same time. why have a season pass if your gonna make dlc that cost up to 40 bucks? also the season pass costs 10 dollars and the average season lasts 3 months so you're gonna spend 40 bucks on season passes and 40 bucks on a dlc so this adds up to 80 dollars!? I recommend this game to anyone that's fine with spending money on dlcs and season passes

Destiny 2 Not as bad as other first person shooters

Destiny 2 has a lot of gun violence with lots of deaths, non of which are graphic. Some aliens spurt black liquid when killed, but this is not nesasarially blood. When low on health, players' screens get covered in a black liquid and occasionally a red liquid. Blood is very rare and in low amounts. There is very light swearing. Only a few cases of "hell" no drinking or sex is in Destiny 2.