Kid reviews for Destroy All Humans!

Destroy All Humans! Poster Image

Its casual and bit of fun

This game is very casual and not very violent but its not something that you would promote to a kid, the point of this game is well to destroy all humans, you do it as an alien with alien weapons and some alien abilities like telekinesis and "brain extraction" but there is no blood depicted there is also some swearing.

Seriously?! Why doesn't anyone like this game.

All the butthurt kids that don't like this game clearly have never seen any old 50's movies or just don't know what a good game is. This game is hilarious, ridiculous and one of the most fun games I've ever played. It is stupid how all the kids don't realize that this game isn't meant for kids that haven't seen the old horror movies. They aren't even really horror movies. Anyways this game is ok for 10 year olds and up for mild cussing and comic violence. BTW the probe is a little bit of an inappropriate weapon.

horrible

furion guy: your mission is to kill every body! me: wait what????? your kidding me THQ! this game is not for kids! all you do is just kill people like blowing up peoples heads, shooting, and other violent stuff. now the ending of a new destroy all humans game is cryptos death for me.. and no he will not be alive at all

Good Game

A great game with mini-games that wear thin. The story is hilarious and even killing humans is portrayed in a humorous fashion. But, as stated, killing humans is the basis of the game, thus the name. But, again, that said, it's portrayed in a funny, campy, parodied way. Buildings explode, and I've had people tell me that games where buildings explode remind them of a tragic incident in American History. I understand. But again, this game is humorous. Cussing is mild but certainly there with words such as h*ll, b**ch, d**mn

a kill full game

15 and over violence jokes and bad language is your kid gonna get the point of this kill all humans game?????????????????

a good way to get rid of stress...

ok, first off, this game is a giant parody of 50s alien movies and pop culture. Thats about all there is to be said. No need to feel bad for anyone here. Every vehicle is generic, along with its generic people. So zap, desinigrate, probe, and blow up everyone and everything in this game!

The Best!

A little comic violence but fine for 12-year-olds

13+ is good, but anything under that is a no.

the game is pretty fun and easy to play, but the exploding heads is to violent for youngsters under 13. the language isn't to bad, but with the non frequent use some not to bad words, 13+ fits it well.

Cool, cruel and fantastic 3rd person shooter

Brilliant game! I have the 1st Destroy all humans game and lets just say it is frequently gross, childish and violent. As you get further into the game you see more blood and hear more swearing. Sadly Destroy all humans is broken:(

good for teenagers

as part of the story you are required to listen to someone say "im going to go to the pool party, pick up some young stud take him home and drown my sorrows in cheap meaningless sex"