All teen and kid member reviews for Destroy All Humans!

Kid, 9 years old June 2, 2014

horrible

furion guy: your mission is to kill every body! me: wait what????? your kidding me THQ! this game is not for kids! all you do is just kill people like blowing up peoples heads, shooting, and other violent stuff. now the ending of a new destroy all humans game is cryptos death for me.. and no he will not be alive at all
Teen, 15 years old Written bybaesean June 12, 2012

Good Game

A great game with mini-games that wear thin. The story is hilarious and even killing humans is portrayed in a humorous fashion. But, as stated, killing humans is the basis of the game, thus the name. But, again, that said, it's portrayed in a funny, campy, parodied way. Buildings explode, and I've had people tell me that games where buildings explode remind them of a tragic incident in American History. I understand. But again, this game is humorous. Cussing is mild but certainly there with words such as h*ll, b**ch, d**mn
Kid, 8 years old July 11, 2011

a kill full game

15 and over violence jokes and bad language is your kid gonna get the point of this kill all humans game?????????????????
Teen, 17 years old Written byyesman-1 June 23, 2011

a good way to get rid of stress...

ok, first off, this game is a giant parody of 50s alien movies and pop culture. Thats about all there is to be said. No need to feel bad for anyone here. Every vehicle is generic, along with its generic people. So zap, desinigrate, probe, and blow up everyone and everything in this game!
Kid, 12 years old June 5, 2011

The Best!

A little comic violence but fine for 12-year-olds
Kid, 12 years old June 1, 2011

Dumb, stupid game! Horrible! It's a shame!

Man, what is this pile of poo?! I cannot believe how many suckers are out there that like this pathetic game. Basically you're saying that destroying humans is ok. DO YOU THINK KILLIKNG HUMANS FOR FUN IS OK-A? WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF SOMEONE CAME UP TO YOU, AND SHOVED A BOMB UP YOUR BUTT TO DESTROY YOU?! Because that is what the game is all about. This is a very violent and sexual game which is bad for all ages. It even includes some language and drinking! HORRIBLE! I cannot believe how man people play this and others game like this! If you are a parent, do not buy this for your kid.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydantheman1you0 April 21, 2011

13+ is good, but anything under that is a no.

the game is pretty fun and easy to play, but the exploding heads is to violent for youngsters under 13. the language isn't to bad, but with the non frequent use some not to bad words, 13+ fits it well.
Kid, 9 years old April 18, 2011

Cool, cruel and fantastic 3rd person shooter

Brilliant game! I have the 1st Destroy all humans game and lets just say it is frequently gross, childish and violent. As you get further into the game you see more blood and hear more swearing. Sadly Destroy all humans is broken:(
Kid, 12 years old February 13, 2011

good for teenagers

as part of the story you are required to listen to someone say "im going to go to the pool party, pick up some young stud take him home and drown my sorrows in cheap meaningless sex"
Teen, 14 years old Written byMoviePringle October 27, 2010

Fun and easy to play but violent and silly

I like the game because it's silly and easy to play. Parents just need to decide themselves what they think about the game first.
Kid, 9 years old September 23, 2010
JK. its the best game ever
Kid, 10 years old September 8, 2010
I played it at my friends house and it isnt so bad theres hardly any sex or anything bad
Kid, 12 years old June 5, 2010

Watch Out

I personally like this game. It is pretty good. I don't recommend for under 9 though.
Kid, 12 years old October 1, 2009
Funny game which never gets tiresome. People say killing humans isn't fun, this is a harmless version of GTA. Pehaps the sexual jokes wear thin, and some stuff on it most kids won't understand. A more adult based game.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNat26han July 27, 2009
The game definatlely isnt for kids
Kid, 12 years old May 31, 2009

This Game Rocks!

I love this game. It's very funny and playable, though I have to say the second one is beter, though they didn't have it on here. The language is moderate and probably nothing that your kids haven't heard before, sexual themes is limited to references, such as breasts being referred to as "melons", and the male crotch being referred to as a "package". Violence is bloodless and mostly played for laughs and most of the deaths and injuries in the game are satirically over-the-top. This game doesn't use the "S" or "F" word, and most of the language is limited to "da**", "cr*p", and "hell", including one incomplete "what the...?" . This game is very tame compared to some of the other games out there, such as Grand Theft Auto. This game is awesome!
Teen, 13 years old Written byAudiophile May 24, 2009

You need some maturity to play.

There are some sexual comments such as "the package", but mainly it is all ragdoll fun. Being able to smash a person off an edge to make them spin out is amazing.
Teen, 13 years old Written byhappyharry May 17, 2009

Nice game

A little bit of cartoonish violence. They talk about sexual content but they dont show it and almost no cussing. The only racist thing is about hippies.
Kid, 10 years old February 16, 2009

armani game

armani game
Teen, 14 years old Written byGlitch604 February 10, 2009

"this game was one of the bestgames THQ made,I can't stop laughing at the humans geting probed."