Kid reviews for Devil May Cry 4

Devil May Cry 4 Poster Image

Devil May Cry taken next level!

As mildly demonic as it is, violence isn't too bad. There are a few blood stains on faces, and blood sprays. There is hardly any language, but when there is they use light profanity:"[email protected]$$", a-words, b*stard, s-words. Sexuality is mild. Female characters cleavage have jiggle physics.

Devil may cry is a video game series I was able to enjoy with my mother when I was very young 6 years old to be precise it is a very violent game but the whole premise is still vanquishing demons and good always triumphants over good until mission 20 then it takes years of practice to triumphant =p

Okay so personally I don't think the game is that bad for kids but that's probably because devil may cry gives me some of my favorite memories as a child but I understand parents concern there is a lot of heavy metal in the background the game can get really frustrating at times especially mission 20 but it's still really fun if your child really wants to play this game play it with them always go after the shiny objects if you think the games not for kids then make it for kids. Also as far as blood goes other than when Nero throws Dantes sword at him and it impale s him I'm the chest (Dante then proceeds to rip it out of his chest although all that is shown is blood spewing out of him as he takes the sword out no gore is shown. The game isn't actually that bad when it comes to blood and I think anybody who is at least 10 (I mean I was six when I played it with my mom and I thought it was the coolest) should be able to enjoy the hack and slash fun of devil may cry 4. BUT that does not go for the reboot DMC which is way more inappropriate

Great monster graphics and cool weapons

a lot of fun you never get board of the cool sick fights and graphics.there no online.its a RPG game.

If you have a teen you should let them play this

Truthfully a lot of M-Rated games I hate (ones that curse a lot). I recently started playing the Devil May Cry series and in my opinion I don't see a reason this should not be rated T. I mean sure they say D*mn and I believe I heard the s word one time during a boss fight. I started hearing d*mn back in Shadow the Hedgehog and that was RATED E10+!!! Aside from that, there is just some violence you will see in a PG-13 rated movie. I saw no blood except for the beginning cutscene and during 1 mission. My mom had doubts when I first started playing the series (just the older ones (Devil May Cry 1,2,3 & 4)because I think the new one curse too much), but after seeing that there is some violence you would see in a PG-13 she allowed me to continue playing. This really goes for the whole series except the reboot.

not bad ,violence isn't a problem.

really good game, violence is not a problem, the only violent scene is the opening cutscene , language ?, nothing to worry about, the protagonist , is at some points of view, a role model .i played it when i was 9 , but , recommended would be 12 and up.

HUH????

THIS IS SO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT FOR KIDS!!!!!??????????? WWWWWWHHHHHHAAAAATTTTTTT!!!??? THIS IS NO MORE VIOLENT THEN MONSTER HUNTER TRI!! AND AND THIS YOU ARE KILLING DEMONS NOT CUTE LITTLE DEER!!!IN MONSTER HUNTER YOU RAKE DOWN CUTE LITTLE BAMBI AND IN THIS YOU SAVE PEOPLE BY EXTERMINATING DEMONS! the only thing suggestive about this is that the demons may scare some!

Dante **sigh**

Anything with Dante in it is bound to be good

Its fine, good themes, maybe a little scaddily clad but not overmuch

Not as bloody as others say. Great storyline love and honor are good strong themes throughout. The action is over the top and the only problem I might have is the female characters being a little to...stripperishly clothed but thats not so much of a problem, unless you're the person when you're at the beach you cover your kids eyes when a girl walks by in a swimsuit (swimsuit not bikini, I'm making the distinction here)

Really Good Game There Is a Little non-explict sex but that's nothing to worry about. It's Fine to play. Just make sure they have played 1 2 & 3.

awesome game

i love this game and nero is a good role model and there is no drugs and the voilence isn't bad and language is just words Let your kids play this game people