Kid reviews for Devil May Cry 5

Devil May Cry 5 Poster Image

Bang bang bang, pull my Devil Trigger!

EVERYONE READ THIS START TO END This is the best game in the Devil May Cry games, I just love everything about it. I especially like its theme song, Devil Trigger. However there is too much swearing!!! Blood? Yes, but still not too much for me to handle. So what is that bang bang bang about? That was me playing the game cuz its so good! Unleash your inner devils people!!

1 person found this helpful.

I AM THE STORM THAT IS APPROACHING

THE SOUNDTRACK SLAPS HERES AN EAMPLE (BURY THE LIGHT) Immortal temptation Takes over my mind Condemned Falling weak on my knees Summon the strength Of Mayhem I am the storm that is approaching Provoking Black clouds in isolation I am reclaimer of my name Born in flames I have been blessed My family crest is a demon of death Forsakened I am awakened A phoenix's ash in dark divine Descending misery Destiny chasing time Inherit the nightmare Surrounded by fate Can't run away Keep walking the line Between the light Led astray Through vacant halls I won't surrеnder The truth revealed in eyes of ember We fight through fire and ice forever Two souls once lost and now they remember I am the storm that is approaching Provoking Black clouds in isolation I am reclaimer of my name Born in flames I have been blessed My family crest is a demon of death Forsakened I am awakened A phoenix's ash in dark divine Descending misery Destiny chasing time Disappear into the night Lost shadows left behind Obsession's pulling me Fading I've come to take what’s mine Lurking in the shadows under veil of night Constellations of blood pirouette Dancing through the graves of those who stand at my feet Dreams of the black throne I keep on repeat A derelict of dark summoned from the ashes The puppet master congregates all the masses Pulling strings twisting minds as blades hit You want this power then come try and take it Beyond the tree Fire burns Secret love Bloodline yearns Dark minds embrace Crimson Joy Does your dim heart Heal or Destroy? Bury the light deep within Cast aside there's no coming home We're burning chaos in the wind Drifting in the ocean all alone

very good

this game is a wonderful hack-n-slash game, the soundtrack FUCKING SLAPS so hard. the blood? idrc about. its a really FUN game imo. 10/10

Devil May Cry 5 Is a great title but should your kid play it?

The game is a very fun hack and slash title with buttery smooth gameplay and much more. The game can be a bit gruesome at times, especially during opening act we can see people get impaled but that's mostly it. The game contains lots of blood, from enemies, objects, and much more and can be over the top at times. Now for nudity, the game contains a small amount of it however we can see a women wearing a somewhat exposing outfit however it's not over the top, there is also some scenes showing women in a towel, and even a buttocks is shown however this is a very short scene. Overall I think 13+ is a good rating too give as long as you are willing to stomach some scenes I believe this game is okay for most audiences above 13.

Hot D*mn this game is fun!

Look, there are some adult references, but I mean come on, its a devil may cry game. They aren't much, but if you're mega strict about those things then ok. But when it some to fun this game rocks it. Its not too hard to get in to with an easy combo option and the easy difficulty is pretty easy, but if you can figure the combos out then this might just be one of the most fun things you can ever play.

Amazing Hack-and-Slash Action Game -- One of the Best In the Devil May Cry Franchise

This game is a really fun hack-and-slash, action, good vs. evil game, but it does require at least some skills to play effectively. It's a very violent game, though, and it can get pretty bloody in some instances, especially in select cutscenes. Two cutscenes that demonstrate this are a scene where a mysterious character rips off a main character's arm, and later in the game, the same mysterious character stabs himself in the abdomen with a sword. The nudity is quite tame, whereas most of the graphic parts are obscured by slime, lighting, or other objects. There is one scene played for humor, but the nudity is censored by light diffraction. The language is pretty strong, including uses of "f**k" and "sh**" in the dialogue. Smoking is pretty frequently used, but not excessively, and it does not "advertise" smoking (This is put into a disclaimer in the opening cutscene.). You are able to buy add-ons for the game, but this is only currency and costume, so they are not needed. The game itself revolves around killing demons and, thus, containing some demonic images, like pentagrams. All in all, the game is an extremely fun one, with amazing graphics and gameplay, and some witty humor and fan service throughout, but it might only be suitable for older teens due to it's semi-complex gameplay and more mature content.

Hot Stylish Action Game Filled With Humor and Gore

let me just say that i'm a huge fan of the Devil May Cry Series and the latest installment is in my eyes the best that the series has to offer, when it comes to the mature tones of this game i feel as though that it's not as bad as other M Rated games out there like Grand Theft Auto, Call Of Duty Ect, but don't get me wrong it does have gore and a little bit of "sexy" stuff, and what i mean by that is that if you're not watching the cutscenes the gore and sexy stuff is practically gone, even when you're fighting enemies the gore is more just slashes of blood and the only bit of sexy stuff you could remotely find is that Trish and Lady are captured by some demons and after Dante and Nero save them they are naked but there breasts and lower area are never exposed, the humor in here is the type that i enjoyed but i don't think its for everyone, like Dante spouting out quirky one liners left and right and doing some stupidly funny stuff, and when Nero insults his enemies one example being when he calls the main Villain Urizen a douche bag and what i mean by "its not for everyone" is that i don't think everyone is going to laugh when after Dante is done slashing demons with his motorcycle he says "Hows that for road rash" and a bunch of other cheesy one liners same thing goes for Nero insulting his enemies, DMC5 has a lot of swear words but personally i don't mind them, i could let my kid play this game with no worries. so in the end top notch Gameplay, semi decent story and a grand SoundTrack gives an absolutely stellar experience that no action gamer should miss.

Good game, and not that bad in adult themes

This game is honestly one of THE BEST games I have ever played. I have been a big fan of the game series, so I was 100% in for getting this game. Now given I am not an adult, and I might see the world differently. So do not take everything here as fact, but more as an opinion. Let me start out by saying the game is violent, but for a reason. You are a devil hunter in this game, meaning you hunt demons, devils and the likes. In the game series and this game itself it is shown and explained that killing a demon isn't easy. So sure using a giant sword might be over the top, but justifyable. Would you prefer fighting a being as powerfull as a demon with a kitchen knife? Well I wouldn't and neither would the game's protagonists. When it comes to smoking, alcohol and drug usage. There is only one character in the game who smokes which is a woman called: "Nico". She shokes nearly all the time, and the game even says they do not condone smoking or the use of tabacco before you even get into the gameplay. Meaning they got their priorities straight when it comes down to the ussage of tabacco and the likes. The "Sex" in this game is not non existant. There are more than a few cleavage shots, and naked women where the camera just does not show their private parts. Either by not being in the field of few, or blocked by something different than clothing. But "the deed" itself cannot be seen in the game, nor do I recal any references to it being in the game. I also want to adress the language in this game. One of the main protagainists named: "Nero" swears a fair amount. He has a rather teenage attitude, but shows he can go without swearing. He says things like: "Time to kick some a--" or "F--k you". Where from the latter is a late game joke which I will not adress, due to spoilers. He is mainly like "Dante" another protagainist of the game, he is more prone to mocking his foes than he is to swearing, or flipping them off as happens once in the game. The final thing I want to mention is the good message and role model in the game. Sure the protagainists use violence to protect humanity, and are pretty much half or quarter demon themselves. But this game does give off the message that not every demon is evil, and that not every bad is wrong. While an important part in the story for "Nero" is wanting revenge for his lost arm, which is understandable, it is also told how a half demon half human split his halves into 2 fulls. Revealing that in the end the demon remained more human than the human did, which turned into the true devil. So over all this game is not that bad when it comes to mature content. No worse than the games before it which also we're 16+ or well, most of them. I would say anyone of the age of 13 and up who understands the difference between fact and fiction should be fine to go. otherwise at least wait untill you are 15 please.

Certainly pulled my Devil Trigger.

As a series fan I was a bit apprehensive going into this one, especially after how disappointing DMC4 was. I'm happy to report the game surpassed my expectations and then some. So, in terms of content there really isn't anything that bad. Blood yes, but the violence is only committed against evil demons. Some of the characters wear revealing outfits, but honestly it isn't anything that bad. Dante can be considered a debatably good role model (I still love him to bits) as can Nero and the rest of the crew. Really though, the content isn't that bad, and the game's a lot of fun to boot. This game may not condone smoking, but it certainly condones devil trigger.