Kid reviews for Diablo II/Diablo II Expansion

Diablo II/Diablo II Expansion Poster Image

Maybe not perfect, but not even close to 2 stars

Alright, so, judging by the review you made, Mr. Gieske, you say this game is not good at all for any kids. No offense, but this game had an M rating (about 17 years, although the violence, besides the blood isn't that bad, so I chose 15 years). Also you mentioned nothing much else. Gameplay is fun, although a bit repetitive, music is amazing, graphics were alright for the time, pretty much unlimited replay value etc.

You crossed the line , Common Nonsense Media

What is this? How can such a good game get such a low rating? Oh...reviewed by Jeremy Gieske , worst game reviewer ever.

Rated M for nothing

this game is so old its in pixels its fun but hard... really hard

Excellent for pre-teenagers

This game a great hack n' slash RPG with plenty of addictive makes-you-come-back elements, lots of replayability, and shiny loot. Even some inventory management(a big plus for me)! Problem is, some creatures dying can be gory in their animations, which may be inappropriate for your child/self. The cinematics also have a fair amount of potentially frightening imagery, but if you were like me, you would find them rather slow and boring and would therefore simply skip them. Overall, I think that this game is appropriate for (mature) pre-teens(10-12) and older. Do make sure to check this one out for your child, parents-this is an experience that I, at least, will not forget soon.

Diablo II

Bloody violence, and ocassional "d*mn" in the game... (OFF:2 - 12, PAUSE:13 - 15, OK:16 - 17)

Not for everyone.

I played this when I was 5 for about a year or so and it was pretty good.Not for everyone though.

AWESOME

I have been playing this since i was 8 and the blood is to pixelated to be graphic it has lots of language on multiplayer and its a good game.

Violence is unrealistic, game fueled by greed, effing awesome game.

This game, if nothing else, is fueled by greed. You want more loot. To get it, you'll do anything. Crawling dungeons and murdering tons of daemons all for the loot. While, on the whole, that's not the best message to send to kids, it's the same as a points system, and the violence isn't really that major, as it's very fantasy-fueled. I'd say if your kid's 13 (or really mature and 12) he can handle this amazing action-rpg. Parents should play through it with the lilluns. If not to supervise, than to experience a truly amazing, visceral experience.

Fine for 11+.

I don't really see why it's rated NOT FOR KIDS, I've been playing this game for years! It's easy enough to play, once you get used to it, and it isn't too bloody.

Not scary , but a bit confusing.

This game isnt poorly bloody , i played it , it is just really screwed up on 2 player mode , cause 1 time , i dueled my grandpa , and i got his ear! XD. Well , it does feature a lot of weapons , but i didnt really find anything bad.