All parent member reviews for Diablo III (Console versions)

Parent Written byjim madison September 28, 2013

diablo 3 is OK

My 12 year old son has diablo 3 and they say blood and body parts flying every where but it is not to bad. there is no sex. It is basically skyrim but birds eye few and maybe a little more gory. but for the young ones it may be a little violent.
Parent Written bykeith7198 September 19, 2013

Brilliant Console Version

Diablo is a title that PC gamers know well. Now after three games the series makes its way to the consoles and what a tremendous game it is. Blizzard Entertainment has crafted an amazing console experience with fluid controls and an attractive interface. It's addictive combat system and clever leveling and loot mechanics will keep you playing well after your first run through. I love it. CONTENT SUMMARY: First off Diablo 3 is a violent game. It features a top down viewpoint which does distance the player from some of the violence. But make no mistake, there is quite a bit of blood mainly seen spewing from the bigger bosses. Trails of blood and occasionally dead bodies are also seen on a few of the levels - the aftermath of actions that took place before you arrive. On one level it really isn't as graphic as many other games. But it is there to the point where it deserves its "M" rating. There is no sex of any consequence in the game either spoken or depicted. A few comments are made from a small side character about his promiscuous past and numerous wives. But that's all. The profanity is also very minor. Only a smattering of minor language. You could count the words on one hand. Now it should be mentioned that the game does deal with demons and angels from fictionalized versions of heaven and hell. This is never tied to anything biblical. It's purely fictional but it may be of concern to some parents.
Parent of a 3, 3, and 5 year old Written byjonallypugliese1023 November 1, 2013

Diablo is awesome

I'm a huge fan of the Diablo games would play it with my kids when they got older