Kid reviews for DJ Hero 2

DJ Hero 2 Poster Image

Based on 1 review

DJ Hero 2 might be better than the original.

This is better than DJ Hero! All though the dancers do more realistic moves than the original. But it's all really in the background. The game is pretty much you DJ to songs. And they do have more disturbing songs like Get low by Lil Jon, etc. However as you click buttons to DJ on the DJ turntable it bleeps all the swears out. Even if you don't press anything. But of course if there are sexual, or drinking references in the song. They will most likely not bleep it out unless they directly say "Sex."

1 person found this helpful.

The game is really fun itself, just not for kids under age

The actual game is amazing, me and my siblings play it together all the time! I just think that if your parents don't allow swearing or revealing clothes, you shouldn't really play it.

It's impressive indeed!

OMG,DJ Hero 2 is an AMAZING video game! Great mustic,easy to play,ect.ect.AMAZING!

fun

well the game introduces you to new djs like my fav deadmau5

Great, Easy, Safe, Fun!

My older brother just got it for me (9) and my older sisters (16,16,17) to play and we are really good at it. It's doesn't have any bad words because the are bleeped out. The song titles might have some 'weird' words in them but you can't change the title of the song! What are you supposed to do? I think this is a fun game and easy too. The whole family can play it.

Even better than the exceptional first one, but the lyrics aren't as "ehh". Too bad they aren't making any more Guitar Hero games or Guitar Hero spinoffs...

My rating: T: lyrics; suggestive themes

It is fun on the wii!

Got this game for my birthday....for wii. It is fun. Plus if you have Nintendo Points/Wii Points you can buy new songs.

I think that its good for kids that likes music.

I love the game, it haves awesome song, and you can be cool DJs.

Okay

Just plain okay.

this is a good game for pre teens and up

well its all right just they shouldnt copy the bad stuff