Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for DJ Hero

Fun, tricky music mash-up game with turntable controller.

Adult Written byLucien October 6, 2010

Meh...

I personally as found this game insulting as a DJ since the turntable is nothing like the real thing. But still it's good for little kids to have the game as it really actually improves hand and eye coordination.

Educational Value
Parent of a 10 year old Written byxdala March 4, 2010
i love this game. it is perfect for the kids. ITS A BLAST!

Adult Written bymusicgeek January 29, 2011

Fun game, if you are old and mature enough then you should overlook the swear words

its not necessarily the actual game u need to put off as a 13+ game. it's the songs or lyrics. that doesnt mean the actual wii game is bad itself!!!

Parent of a 2, 9, and 11 year old Written bymfillyaw December 16, 2010

Mom...Dad...Two Turntables & a Microphone! Wiki Wiki...

My oldest daughter , who is 11 loves music games. She has a great time plaing the Rock Bands. The first thing she said was I want to play as a girl but they are all not dressed modestly. So That may be a concern to some parents but as you barely are looking aththe characters and more at the upcoming signals I'm not worried about it too much. especially if she's pointing it out and conciously trying to avoid it. I picked up the second intallment at Best Buy for just over half what it was selling at a month ago and this one for about a third!

Parent of a 10 year old Written bymommy cake September 5, 2010

For 10 and up

my kid spends 3 hours in a row playing sometimes i have to kick her off.When shes sleeping i fing myself playing! Its a fun game but some of the people dress inapropiate. Like short tops and shorts the say the h word and d word sometimes and the women dance inapropiate. If you let your kid her curse words and watch sexual movies ok if not dont buy it.

Parent of a 10 year old Written bymollsta1234 May 6, 2010
Parent of a 12 and 14 year old Written byKevin Quire November 27, 2009

for almost anyone

It was an ok game just a bit difficult to play. They could have chosen better songs though.