All teen and kid member reviews for DJ Hero

Kid, 11 years old December 28, 2009

Fun, With Language

very fun! the crossfading is almost impossible but practice makes (close to) perfect!!!!!
Kid, 9 years old February 19, 2014

My personal favorite!

OK, so the dancers in the background are a bit inappropriate, but I honestly think that once you learn how to play, that wouldn't matter! The crossfading and stuff is hard to learn how to do along with the taps and scratches, but the songs are good, the game itself is fun, and you will not be disappointed! (I still think the T rating suits it well.)
Kid, 10 years old November 10, 2012

Depends on the person because it does have a bit of swearing.

I think there may be some swearing.
Kid, 11 years old May 23, 2012

awsome

fun better than 2nd one 2nd one sucks
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 July 28, 2011

Some incredibly "iffy" lyrics...but pretty fun otherwise.

My rating: T: lyrics; sexual themes
Teen, 17 years old Written byMixk July 16, 2011

Turn it up!

This game is really fun when you get use to it.
Kid, 9 years old January 30, 2011

music game is cool

well i do have it on xbox360 i won like 6 7 less or more achivements tho i wont the 2 1 with lady gaga and more and the turn table u can play more games but not sure about war games but u can try it
Kid, 10 years old November 15, 2010

i hate what they rate it its so for 10 year olds not for 8

i dont see why they say 13 its iffy for 8 but 10 its perfect its not good on the play station becouse it wont save inless you have card in it but its five stars
Teen, 13 years old Written bygreykangaroo September 16, 2010
This game is so sick! Easier and cooler than Guitar Hero and insanely addictive. You get to play as famous rapper and other musicians and play great songs. Really fun!
Kid, 12 years old September 11, 2010

Very Fun.

This game is really fun. i like how all the songs are mash ups of 2 songs. the only problem i have is that i think there is too much hip hop. i would perfer for them to have more techno. they are adressing this in the new dj hero 2 which is coming out tho.
Kid, 9 years old June 18, 2010

MAD FUN!!!!=]

it is so fun!!!i picked up how to play it the day we got it.i wanna go play it now.i got it for the wii
Teen, 13 years old Written bySethlapod February 14, 2010

It's like a Hip-Hop Guitar Hero. Pretty cool, but kinda hard to play.

This game is pretty sweet! Hip-Hop isn't really my style of music, but this game makes it fun for me! Sure, if your used to Guitar Hero or Rock Band (especially if you play on Expert), like me, it'll be kinda hard to start on a new controller and controls. There are some pretty nice remixes with playable characters, like Daft Punk, and some of my favorite songs are "I Want You Back" by The Jackson 5 and "Bring the Noise 20XX" by Public Enemy feat. Zakk Wylde. Plus, I'm workin' on a hard rock remix of the song "My Name is Slim Shady" by Eminem, which is another cool song in the game. I recommend this for the new generation of kids that were born in, like, the late 90's cuz those are the kids that are interested in this kind of music.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykjinho February 14, 2010
"Sh"(just that way) can be heard in the song "Hollaback Girl".
Kid, 12 years old December 29, 2009
first off, this game rocks!!!!! You can customize you're own dj and play the latest songs. you have to tap the notes when they come on screen. Be careful, you have to match the correct notes with the correct colors. like i said THIS GAME ROCKS!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old December 22, 2009

Best for older kids

this is a fun game I palyed it in Best Buy.