All teen and kid member reviews for DmC Devil May Cry

Teen, 16 years old Written byMalik1Saad2 July 6, 2015

Awesome!!!

A great game.Don't know why the h@ll ESRB gave it a 'M' it should be rated 'T'.I have completed this game twice.If you can take Batman Arkham series you can also take it.It has mild violence and use of words like f--k and sexual scenes which can be skipped.
Teen, 13 years old Written byged 10010 August 25, 2013

Brilliant game

fun game took me around 11 hours to complete has plenty of violence and a bit of sexual content but it does not show much suitable for people over 13 years old or mature 11 year old people
Kid, 10 years old August 9, 2013

Fun, but scary

This game is very scary, violent, and has disturbing scenes, though is VERY FUN! There is lots of gore using axes, swords and guns. Language is a huge issue, "f--k", "s--t", and "b--ch" are used very moderately. Plus, scary demons run after and chase you. It is about Dante, the demon slayer. 16+
Teen, 13 years old Written bynotafakeaccount June 7, 2016

the honest truth about devil may cry

Whilst being full of explicit content it is very entertaining and has a great story line (wish I owned ebony and ivory)
Teen, 14 years old Written byGamer345 July 11, 2015

It should be rated 'T'

This game should be rated 'T' and I have solid reason for this.No positive message how can CSM use those words Dante the main character is fighting with dirty devils and devil boss only for the sake of humanity he risk his live to save others. He also fight with his own brother for humanity, He sacrifice his love for humanity and you are saying there is no positive message nor positive role.Violence it is not on the extreme level almost all devils bleed black except one which is Scubbus the second boss we have to fight with.When we defeat him he is drown into the stream of acid and his face is cut of with a large fan and red blood is blew off but this scene can be skipped.Sexual themes hmm... all of them can be skipped.There is lil bit drinking. Only one use of word c@@t but several uses of words like f@@k and sh@t but that is no problem cuz You also hear them in high school.
Teen, 15 years old Written bySaad1Khan November 17, 2014

Cool but not for kids

Cool game but not for kids under 15.Girls or Guys aged 15 or up have to play this game it's hours of fun.
Kid, 12 years old May 25, 2014

Not for kids, immature ones anyway.

The game has a large amount of swearing and violence, since the main character, Dante, hunts demons. I wouldn't recommend this for anyone younger than 12. The blood effects are not very realistic though. Some parts, (for example, when the city itself is out to kill you,) might be too scary for young children up to 10. If you like things like this, get the game. Otherwise, skip it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byIAMGAMERANDAWESOME May 25, 2013

PARENTS AVIOD THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!

OMG Not in a million years I would ever let anyone play this! Has soo much nudity and language! I returned it the day I rented it!
Kid, 12 years old April 14, 2013

Dmc

This game is a great game for mature 11 yr olds.