Parent reviews for Doki Doki Literature Club Plus!

Doki Doki Literature Club Plus! Poster Image

Great game!

This game is awesome!! I’d say it’s extremely good for mature kids that are over 10. There’s a bunch of violence, but its still really fun! It has a very small sexual scene where they talk about the size of one of the characters breasts, but that’s all! Otherwise it’s very fun! A tiny bit disturbing but fun!

Great game!

A Normal Dating Sim…?

Yeah I’m not going to give a game where a character self harms and then brutally stabs herself to death in front of the main character to anyone under the age of 18. Not to mention, Sayori. Enough said. Self Harm and Suicide happen on screen in a variety of ways. Very upsetting and not intended for minors
The game itself I find is actually quite entertaining but for children it is hard to pinpoint a good age. I think it depends on the maturity of the child and how they feel. If you are wondering if this game is suitable for your child, maybe do some research or see the contents of the game and make sure your child isn’t disturbed by it. This game does deal with things such as suicide and self harm so there are definitely some children who may be 13 who feel like they can’t play but there could also be a 13 year old who is perfectly fine with it.

Leaked the fact I was a fortnite kid

if you played 150+hours of fortnite don't play, or people find out.