Kid reviews for Dragon Ball Z Sagas: Evolution

Dragon Ball Z Sagas: Evolution Poster Image

Based on 1 review

PLEASE RELAUNCHED DRAGON BALL Z AND GT ON CARTOONNETWORK INDIA PLEASE....................

DRAGON BALL Z IS GOOD SHOW BUT YOU ARE NOT SEEN YOUR CHILDREN IS GOOD BUT MANY CHILDREN ARE WATCH THIS SHOW . YOU GIVE LONGER DISTANCE BATWEEN THIS SHOW FOR YOUR CHILDREN. I M HE BIG AN OF DRAGON BALL Z EPISODE OK PARENTS TAKE A TRUE AN D RIGHT DECISION ON THIS SHOW . THIS SHOW IS KING OF THE CARTOON SHOW . (*_*) please sir dragon ball z and gt launched on cartoon network India man children are waiting for this show please released on India t.v

Crappy Game...

Crappy! Sure It could be fun If you, well... If you have a baad touch on games. And It's a disgrace to all Dragon Ball fans like me. I rate It on for anyone who likes this game. Plus nothings wrong with It except the gameplay.
DONT PLAY THIS IM SORRY BUT THIS GAME IS BAD

Totally Aaaaawwwwweeeeesssssooooommmmmeeeee

if you don't like this game then you must be either crazy or hate dragonball! now i told you that you don't have to like dragonball but, if you hate it so much then why go on to these reviews!

great game here!

Great game but there are new ones out such as:Dragon ball Z:Budokai 2 and they have better graphics,no blood,lots of violence but it was fun and i am nine years old and i play these games!awsome stuff dudes and dudettes!