Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 6 kid reviews

Sort by:

A little sweary

You can create basically anything in the game! I haven't played the story mode yet tho, the ugc content might contain some light swears but if you taught you child not so say those then it should be fine.

Its great for content creation, but might be confusing for kids under 10

Don't get me wrong, dreams is an amazing game, especially with the new vr update! there are tons of tutorials where the player has to guide a cone named "Connie" to the exit to save a cube names "Cuthbert" while learning the games creation mechanics in the process, i think its good for kids 10 and up.

its ok for gaming

i

Ok

It is a nice game with some language

Let your mind run ABSOLUTELY wild!!!

Dreams is a game where you can create some things and let your imagination control you. You are able to create levels of pretty much anything, even one of your favourite games. Violence is a bit tough to rate. During the main game, mild and cartoon violence is present. Characters have magical attacks, no blood or gore. Unlike some online content. Some players create levels with violence. There is no actual blood, players use red paint to make blood effects in the environment when making say a "horror" level. Use of "$h!t" is surprisingly heard in the demos, use of "damn" and "hell." But not frequent.

Curentley One of My Favorite Games

Dreams is a great tool used for creation of games, music, & so much more! Sure, there can be meme stuff, (Like Shrek.) but its mainly just people being creative. Check me out! Its *REDACTED* on Dreams.