All parent member reviews for Driver: San Francisco

Parent of a 12 year old Written byJackson2013 April 6, 2013

Okay for most 12 year olds and up.

This game is okay for kids 12 and up. There is a very very small amount of drug usage (Smoking) and the Sexual content is because sometimes the main characters in solo play talk about some sexual stuff. A lot of it is very light but some is a little stronger. It's all being talked about. There are NO scenes or anything. The language was surprising. I myself heard da**, Bit**, as*, he**, bastar** sh** and thats really it for real language. There are some words like "fricking" but I don't think that should hold any parent back from letting their child have the game. For violence it is really just crashing, crashing, crashing. All the time your child is crashing into innocent cars, taking down criminals, or wrecking cop cars. All the violence takes place in cars. There is no guns, fist fights, or anything else.
Adult Written byMoldyCommonSense February 12, 2012

No No

I would not buy not buy this ever again. I took it back the first week my sons played it. First of all the cussing is kind of annoying and unnaccaptable! I do not reccomend any of this to any body under the age of 13.
Adult Written byLewis Woodhall July 23, 2012

LEARNING

AGE RESTRICTIONS...

Suitable for people 12+ Contains moderate language and violent scenes. ENJOY!
Parent Written byBlueDragon7100 April 19, 2013

Its a Good Game

Its a good game. Its about a cop that is in a coma that he fell into while trying to find out a crime issue in San Francisco, and while he is in this coma he finds out eventually what to do exactly, its kind of like Final Destination in a way of how someone predicts the future in visions. The game uses real-world cars, and there is very little profanity, maybe the word D***n and Sh*t is said once or twice. You play as a cop but the few violence in the game is mostly cars crashing which is nothing because its a game where you drive cars. It sends a positive message mostly how you play as a cop except there's a few times where you actually help some people win crazy illegal races to get money for college. The game is disappointing in the realism factor however but its nothing major, other than that its a good game for anyone!
Parent of a 9 and 10 year old Written bywillysgotkids2 March 12, 2015

Is it wrong of me too tell my ex-wife I don't want my 7 year old son playing this game? I don't think he should the age rating is 14 and up. .
Parent Written byPakistanPEGI December 20, 2014

13 and up

Nothing cool in this damn game. Mild Violence(car crashes & accidents) Sexual Dialogues Bad Language(sh-t,a-s)