Kid reviews for DSi

DSi Poster Image

Fun game system

I don't have a DSi now (more into my iPhone :D) but I really enjoyed mine. There's so much to do on it (record sounds, take pictures, play some games). I don't really think there's anything to worry about. On a side note, I didn't know that CS reviewed video game systems.

Fun

Even though I have an iPhone :)

Awesome

I love the dsi and the games are really entertaining. If your kid doesn't get carsick, it is great for travelling. Depending on what games you play, this portable entertainment mode is fantastic, and can also be taken to resturaunts, people's houses or the dentist. Really stops kids whinging.

just the same

just the same as any other DS.

Hi

okay, I have one and its really cool too, the thing about it is thats it is SOOO easy to messup the screen, i accidently slept with it all night on and the top screen totaly went black. People who want to get a dsi should use screenprotecters if they are at a "young" age. Other thn that its a great way to have some fun on the go.

A Great On-the-go Gaming Console!

Are you kidding?! Age appropriate for 14 year olds? That is just mish mash I tell you! I have had the Dsi for about a year now and have had no problems whatsoever. It's a really great gaming console for one the go. In my opinion, parental controls really aren't needed because it's a hassle to set up internet and for chat, you have to have another user within 20 feet of you. It's very easy to use and it has somewhat good definition. But for the price (149.99 I think now), it's not completely worth it. Basically, it's just an upgrade of the DS. Which to me if you're worried, is more age appropriate because there isn't any internet options.

No more, no mas, and no zilch! Enough with this! The people must hear the voices of the kids!

I have had it! This website has condoned the use of parental controls on this console! That is terrible! I don;t mind you wanting to keep your child safe, but here's the skinny: The DSI is a revolutionary console, and one of its more prominant features is the internet. Without it, the DSI is just a DS Lite with a camera and recorder. Sadly, too many parents have fallen into this pit of despair known as mistrust and parental controls on the console, thus ruining the experience for the child. This, of course, leads to the child wanting to get rid of the DSI, and the parent will be upset because they payed so much for the thing! It leads to an awful feeling for everyone. I have met kids with these controls activated. They view their DSIs as useless because of them, as would I! So I say, kids, take a stand! Show your parents you can be trusted! Do not let the DSI be wasted! This beatiful device was meant to be used to its full potential. Thank you for reading.

AMAZING

I'm getting one for christmas and I got to play with it before we wrapped it. I haven't had this much fun on a gaming system since my DS Lite and I'm giving my lite to my sister, I love the Dsi I Love it My bestfriend has one and we had fun playing with all day. There is no end to its possibilities. Under 10 Parents should set Parental Controls just to be on the safe side.

no title

games and more

Perfect for EVERYONE. Nintendo has done it once again. :)

DSis are awesome systems that allow you to interact with other children. They are one of the best gameing systems nintendo has ever created. Your parents can activate parental controls and limit the rating of games you can play.