Parent reviews for Excitebots: Trick Racing

High-octane racing game leaves you charmed and breathless.

Based on 1 review
Parent of a 8 and 10-year-old Written byPapa_Reviews October 16, 2010

It you like Excite Truck you will like Excitebots.

A lot like Excite Truck but with crazy bug themed vehicles and new course obstacles. Online play is fun especially if you have a friend that also has the game.
Parent of a 3 and 6-year-old Written bydadofmace October 16, 2009

Take a chance. I think your little ones will like it.

My 3 year old can play it with no problem. He got the hang of it quickly. One minor warning, and it has nothing to do with this game in particular but with all games that focus on "winning", you have to watch to see how losing a race begins to affect your child. My 3 year old went through a short phase where he got very mad or pouted after not winning. He's a very very competitive child. So I don't know if that was just him or what. Anyway, after some time away from the game, and we taught him simply to say, "Oh man." when he lost, that seemed to do the trick and he just loves playing it. The good thing is that you collect stars throughout the game and you get them whether you win or not. The stars allow you to buy different cars and colors. My boys both love that feature.
Parent Written byChristian O. September 11, 2009

I have a question about this game

I would really like to know why this game is rated 9. I have a 7 year old, and I would like to know if that is OK.

For example, why is Lego Batman and Lego Starwars rated: ON for 8+, but this one is ON 9+)

If the reason is no, I shouldn't buy this for my 7 year old, I would really appreciate a very detailed and logical answer. If anyone would be so kind as to answer my doubt, I would really appreciate it.
Parent of a 7-year-old Written bymadysin April 26, 2009

I laughed

I like too play games with my friends