All teen and kid member reviews for Fable III

Teen, 15 years old Written byCyonnara November 10, 2010
Very thought provoking and educational, and has a great rich story. Not only that, you also get involved with the character a lot more than you did with the first two. The graphics are just beautiful and the story is well told with great dialog. The fight scenes are very cool and stylish as well. Possibly on of the best games of 2010
Kid, 9 years old November 4, 2011

SUPER BEST GAME EVAR!

This game isn't bad at all 7+! Violance: A little bit of blood each hit. Sexual Content: Marrage and Sex (screen goes black) Coarse Language: A**, sh!t, b!tch. Drinking: In a game, so you shouldn't worry about it. Good Role Models: You can be good or bad, and being good makes you feel like a better person in real life while being bad can make you have bad choices in life, BUT MARK MY WORDS, this, is a virtual world, and people that are 7 and over should already know that games are games and they aren't real. This is a fun game that is rated: MA15+: Strong Sexual References and Violance Should be: (aussie) M: Violance and sexual references M: Blood, Language, Sexual Content, Use of Alcohol, Violence Should Be: T for Teen: Violance, Sexual Content Buy this game it is SUPER BEST GAME EVAR!
Teen, 17 years old Written byDarianJ. February 15, 2011

Not that violent, sexual content is no issue

I am 17 so it is definitely appropriate to me. I think it teaches consequences if you choose to be good or evil. If you are good everyone will cheer if you walk close to them. I dont know what happens if you are evil because in Fable lost chapters, Fable 2, and Fable 3 I was good. The violence isnt any worse than what kids may see on TV, I think I only heard one curse word, and you only have sex if you choose to. And I want to point out that it takes a few minutes to get someone to have sex with you so your kids wont do it on accident. The game is easy to play and i let my 13 year old sister play it. Overall it is a great game with a great story and message behind it. I would recommend it to anyone 13+. Maybe 11+ with a parent watching. It is one of the funnest games I have played and rivals Fable lost chapters. P.S. the drinking is just like the sex. It is only there if you choose it.
Teen, 15 years old Written bySaad1Khan November 22, 2014
Teen, 13 years old Written byt.clipse December 21, 2013

What I think of fable 3

There is really nothing wrong with this game i bought it for my son last week and ive been observing and so far there has been no swears,sex,drugs ect.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMakeVIew_2,5,9 June 24, 2011

stupid

Very Very Very boring
Kid, 10 years old April 28, 2011

good for mature tweens better for teens

i love this game! its ok for ages 10 and up if your mature enogh to deal with some of the things you can do, anyway fantastic game even my mum likes it
Kid, 11 years old January 20, 2011
Teen, 13 years old Written byvideogameboy December 11, 2010

good game for teens

it teaches kids that you should make good choices and you will get good consequenses. also teaches about the real world i.e. getting a job. talk to your kids and make sure they know it is just a game. also you should overlook the sex because it is only an option you dont have to do it.
Kid, 12 years old November 28, 2010
Kid, 10 years old July 27, 2013

great

ok I loved this game beat it a very long story lots of killing and you have a dog companion its all about making choices when you become the king WARNING SPOILER when the ending comes your companion your friend the whole game jasper dies of the darkness well you half to kill him or it will take over a great storyline 3rd person
Teen, 16 years old Written bygam3rFTW January 22, 2012

fable III review

I think this game is ok, there is basically no violence, sex and alcohol are completely choose able, kids 13-14 and up. I wouldn't say there is any blood or swearing.
Kid, 11 years old November 5, 2011

entertaining

i love this game it really has a new way of gaming, i mean sending you into ethical dicition making and all.
Kid, 10 years old March 8, 2011

mature 10 year olds

there is a setting to turn the sex off but other than that the game is safe
Teen, 14 years old Written byslimshady24 January 2, 2011

A thoughtful game

I am surprised this got rated NO KIDS because its really not that violent or extremely sexual. This does not deserve to be rated the same as Fallout New Vegas
Teen, 13 years old Written byKirDonkson November 9, 2010

good for teens. educational :)

this is a great game. i would say my favorite! it does have some bad stuff though. you can have sex (dont have to) but you dont see anything you just hear some real funny stuff with jazz music in the background. violence is not that bad. its just swords (no gore) guns (very olden time ones) andd magic. you can be evil and kill random people but that is up to you. near the end you have to make very hard choices that affect the worl and the people around you. i foun this a good game that teaches life like actions. AND there is next to no language. :)
Teen, 16 years old Written byTheG0DofLEGEND May 20, 2015

Good but it has sexual themes and a lot of violance

It's a EPIC game with a good story line . it teaches kids what change their decsions make . however their is sexual themes hidden in the game for example marridge kids and in one quast you find a holy comdom and their is lots of swearing in it.It contains sceans of deamon spirits sex villonce and many character deaths. in online mode you play with one other and you have the choice to sex them.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTheepicgamereviewer March 22, 2014

Common sense media is chock full of BS

Fable 3 is an amazing game with a great story and amazing game-play. As for the content, well for an M rated game it is not that bad. The violence in the game is heavy, but not severe. When attacked, the enemies emit a small splash of blood and scream in pain, so barley any. The drinking and sex is not that much of an issue, your kids won't get to it by accident, especially if you are talking about the sex. If you do have intercourse, then you can get AIDS or an other sexually transmitted disease. The choices are by far the most mature part of the game. Early on you have to have a choice of either killing your girlfriend, or innocent protesters. It is a great game for teens that will really challenge their morals.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGaz10 September 17, 2013

Great game has Violence and Sex.

Great game! PG-13 Level Violence, PG-13 Level Sex and PG Level Language.
Teen, 15 years old Written byNo Name, for real. August 25, 2013

No worse than Infamous 2, but pretty boring.