Parent reviews for Far Cry 6

Far Cry 6 Poster Image

Good game.

It’s good.

My sons Favourite game

I think this game is suitable for the 12-15 age and im saying that this gam e should be from the age 12 to 15 because the only thing i spotted in this game was a little bit of violence when my 12 year old son was playing this game.His Mother is very overprotective about this game but she came to agree that its for 12 year olds. I have also forgot to mention that my 12 year old son got this game from his older brother since they both have ps4's they can now comunicate better than ever sinceraly, Jack Mathhew's Son

2 people found this helpful.

A great game for my boy, depends on the parent.

The game carries political topics with cool cars, bases and animals. There is a few blood things in it but can easily be skipped, the only part i found bad was a little bit of swearing. But if your kid(s) are near 13 they probably have heard alot worse. In conclusion it really depends on how kind, mature and just how good your kid is. P.S. my son is 13

2 people found this helpful.

Decent game if you can play it on mute

I would never want my kid playing this game due to the over the top language throughout every single conversation in the game. They must have thought they really wanted to make a statement with how many times the F word can be used in a video game that's targetted to teens and adults. Call of Duty and Battlefield games all seem to do well with realistic language....

Far cry 6

I think its very appropriate for age 11 and Up THE melee kills are a but blood but you never use Them. I recommend the game! But they swear a lot in THE game

Far Cry 6

Far Cry 6 is a great game for anyone above the age of 12. Wouldn't let anyone younger play... the game doesn't have much gore and other adult themes, there is however a heavy use of swearing.

Read this review-then decide

Okay, so this game is rated PEGI 18 in the UK and Mature 17+ in America. That said, it’s definitely not a game for young children. But then some kids are more mature than others. I’m giving this game a firm minimum of 12+ depending on the kid. It really depends what you are okay with. You will see some melee attacks with lots of blood. There’s also torture and executions in cut scenes (which can probably be skipped). Then there’s the language. I honestly thought it was strong, but I’d say my 13 year old son heard much worse in Middle School. Overall, I’m giving this game a MINIMUM 12+.

Čłïćķ ffœŕə fřëə ŕøbbůxx

My name is Gustavo Fring, but you can call me SUS

READ NOW BEFORE YOU SAY NO TO YOUR KIDS

not that much blood or gore but you can just turn it off anyways and the swearing you can turn it off too and its a good game

No more swearing than at a normal middle school but some violence

There is A lot of blood and gore but not enough to scar a kid. There is no sex or any inappropriate stuff. there is a lot of swearing but not more than your child would here at school. The message is great and overall it’s a really fun game. Ok for 10+