Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for FIFA 15

Family-friendly soccer sim with advanced graphics, physics.

Adult Written byPopam March 22, 2015

ood

It is a good game overall and is fun. Most people who play this like ultimate team. Although the transfer market often crashes and the games server does not work.

Adult Written bybobbity May 19, 2015

FIFA Review

The game I will be reviewing is FIFA 15. This game is a really fun game about soccer. You get to choose the team you want, like juventus, Chelsea, Manchester United and more. You can learn lots of skill moves like rainbowing and more. If you're a soccer fan, you'll love this game you can play as your favorite characters such as Messi, Ronaldo, Pique, Drago and more. This is a fun game. You have to try this game before you judge. The quality of this game is pretty good. The violence level is a four because it suits any audience because it's just tripping other people and sports injuries. Next is the language level because the only voices are the commentators which are required to say stuff that is appropriate for all ages. After that is the consumerism level. This would be a three because there is present consumerism in the game by not being able to play all teams or being able to put on all jerseys, but there isn't a lot of teams that you can't play as or jerseys you can't put on. Fourth is the privacy and safety level. This would be rated as a three because you could be playing online and the player could trick you into saying your personal information. Next is messaging. This one would be a two because the messaging is completely open and users can whatever they like, but they can't type it. It is messaging by speaking. Also, the storyline would be rated as a four because there is no storyline at all. The best rated quality on here is graphics. This would be rated a five because the graphics are amazing. It makes it look like you're watching a real soccer game go on right before your eyes. Second to last is the difficulty. This would also be rated a four because you can choose the difficulty, so its appropriate for all ages. Lastly is settings/controls. This would be a four because the settings are great. You can move around who is on which team, you can change the height of the players, the cleats, if they are righty or lefty, their socks, and if they are a goalie, you can change the gloves. The controls are easy to remember if you have an Xbox and play it. Overall this game would be a 3.75 out of 4. The pros and cons are very short. Basically almost everything is a pro. The game is easy to learn, it's fun, high paced, good graphics, everything you would want in a game. The only con really is that the game is glitchy sometimes and that online players will beat you to a plump. My view of the game is a four out of four. This game just has everything: the great graphics, great gameplay, and makes you so happy when you do a trick shot. What I like about the game most is you can do tricks, such as volleys, headers, and I don't remember the names of the other ones. You can also celebrate a goal by doing a frontflip, helicopter and much more I don't remember the names of. I play this game a lot more than my other games because it's so fun. Take this from me: you have to not like realistic competitive video games to not like this.

Adult Written bymoopa March 1, 2015

Best game ever

It teaches about soccer/football and its players and its easy and fun!

Adult Written byBernard M. October 20, 2017

fifa 15

i thinks this game is better
Parent of a 10 and 12 year old Written byHendo H. U December 27, 2017