All teen and kid member reviews for FIFA Soccer 12

Teen, 14 years old Written byFalconMJ October 5, 2011

Suitable for EVERYBODY

Amazing Game! Suitable for any age.
Teen, 13 years old Written byP33lzHeer October 17, 2011

Flawed?

FIFA 12 let me down. Tactical Defending is great but all the other controls are awful! The switch player never works right and I emit more swears than a cowboy whos just fell over into a bucket of pins. The career mode and ultimate team are better than ever but the actual gameplay can irritate you if you don't get used to it quickly. Apart from that, not bad. FIFA 11 was better, but its not as bad as the early 'new gen' FIFAs.
Kid, 12 years old October 5, 2011

FIFA Soccer 12

FUN GAME! I absolutely love it!
Kid, 11 years old January 27, 2012

FIFA!

Inspiring. A+ all around.
Teen, 15 years old Written byThepotatoman23 July 13, 2015

Best soccer game I've ever played!

This is the best soccer game out there, in my opinion. There is no violence whatsoever (kicking the ball away from the opponent does not count as violence because that's necessary to play soccer). Fifa 12 is pretty easy to play, and it is fun overall. I do have to say that you should watch out for consumerism (banners in the stadiums promote companies) but other than that, this game is awesome!
Kid, 9 years old August 15, 2014

good game

good game but there is a lot of money involved in career mode but its easy to play
Kid, 10 years old March 31, 2012

Everyone will love this game!

We love this game! There is easy controls, and is a bucketload o' fun! Consumerism is noticeable, but this game teaches you, practically, how to play soccer.
Kid, 12 years old February 25, 2012

Watch for cuss online play ;)

If online people cuss alot they do me if you beat they e.g 3-0
Kid, 11 years old January 2, 2012

Great Game :)

The game is all football no violence although there is slide tackles,stand tackles and pulling shirts. I am under 13 so I can't access the online features but I could on FIFA 10 and there was privacy so I don't think that has changed.
Teen, 15 years old Written byDatDudeMagoo January 31, 2012

Improvements

Finaly no more magical A button or on ps3 X button defending the tricks actually work sometimes the impact engine glitches but overall it adds realism to the game Well known players play like they do in real life But if you are like the review by P33zHeer and hate the new defending, there is the option to go back to the old defending