Kid reviews for Fortnite

Battle it out or use strategy in fantastic action game.

Kid, 11 years old August 4, 2017

Great sandbox game

Not 13+. You could here language online, but the game by itself isn't bad. If you know what Garden Warfare is, this game has the same amount of violence. Easy to play fun for 10+.
Kid, 11 years old November 10, 2017

Really Good Game!

I fail to understand the 13+ rating for this game. Pvzgw2 had more violence then this and got a 10+ rating. I would honestly recommend this game to anyone of any age 8+ (Hence My rating). Only problem is its lag but it is still in beta so thats understandable. If you're a parent looking to see how it is i would watch the gameplay of it by the (kid friendly) youtuber DanTDM. I may be biased though cuz i'm a gamer who has wanted this for AGES. Anyway I ran out of ideas of what to right so............... THE END

Kid, 9 years old November 26, 2017

BAD REVIEWS?!

Guys, it's the freaking closed beta. OF COURSE IT HAS GLITCHES!!!! It's an amazing game with no violence. Cartoon graphics. No blood, in fact, it says 'Eliminated', instead of killed. I love this game!!! By the way, IT'S FREAKING FREE!!! If your on, 'Squad', or, 'Duo', you may hear swearing from people online. It's made to be a little bit stupid. And by the way, IT'S HUNGER GAMES THE VIDEO GAME!!! With no violence.

Teen, 13 years old Written byDrumletNation January 16, 2018

Great game, but...

The game is great, no issues with that. However, I don't appreciate the fact that some people are recommending this game to 2-year olds and 8-year olds. The fact remains that it is a shooting game that needs a more mature audience, even if it does not contain gore. I don't believe in the BS that video games make people violent, but I do believe a game like this needs a more mature audience than 6-year olds.

Kid, 9 years old November 12, 2017
No blood and if your parents let you play Roblox its basicly the same except your limb don't fall apart in Fortnite ( it's also free shout out to parents)

Teen, 13 years old Written byHitchypopo August 9, 2017

Fun game

This game is cool but I know you don't get reviews from kids but I am a gamer there's nothing realy had about this game it's more ment for teens and it's good for 12 year olds if they have played T shooters before like if you have played slime rancher that does not count but fun game and easy

Kid, 11 years old November 7, 2017

not bad pretty much at all

battle royale pvp mode: okay so if you don't know the battle royale mode is ok i guess but there are somethings parents might not like about this mode. first of all some things in this game are dark if you're playing a duo or squad match with you're friends when you kill somebody they don't die straight away they crawl away and have the chance to be revived but most of the time as they are crawling away the other player either shoots them and finishes them off or use a pickaxe to finish them off its the players choice really. no blood or gore but there are guns and different type of pickaxes some pick axes look like axes swords the 2 flamingo heads and other stuff. so the battle royale mode is a mode when 100 players drop onto an island collect weapons and materials and fight to the death and whoever wins is the last man standing and gets an umbrella glider as a reward. save the world pve mode: not gonna lie i haven't played this mode much but i can tell you there are way more weapons and there are zombie like creatures called husks some husks use human skin as clothes sometimes the human heads are used as hoods. this time there are swords and guns and pickaxes (most of the time people don't use pickaxes as weapons in this mode due to how low the damage is against husks)
Teen, 13 years old Written byJamesDyk December 16, 2017

One of the best Battle Royale games!!

Fortnite is a classic PvE which I would highly recommend to people. Trouble is though it produces a HECK ton of adrenaline and may not be very good for younger children. But that aside, it can help build communication between kids and their friends in the DUO or SQUAD mode, and help with strategic matters but could expose your child to profanity or crude humor, but the voice chat is optional. The violence, something you probably want to know about. There is a bit of real weaponry, but the graphics are kind of cartoony, so it doesn't look like Call of Duty or PUBG, and contains no blood whatsoever!

Teen, 13 years old Written byRedImp17 November 27, 2017

Amazing!!

This game is a really good game that I think is suitable for younger children. It is set in an open world where players collect weapons and resources ( wood, brick, metal). It starts off with about 96 players and it is last man standing. Most of the violence is comic and unrealistic, so it would be a suitable game for younger kids. Also, there is a zombie survival mode, which younger kids may find a tiny bit scary.

Teen, 13 years old Written byOGNAME December 16, 2017

AMAZING

I love this game but it dose have a bit of violence. It would be a greater start into the shorter games community. p.s. you don't need to talk to random people even though it is optional.

Kid, 10 years old January 28, 2018

Awesome

Other players can swear but you can mute them or report them so it's not a big deal. I think the biggest thing is that you shouldn't let a kid with anger issues play this because even though I don't have anger issues (I used to), I sometimes rage, not as bad as my brother but I do sometimes. There is something called V bucks which is an in game purchase thing but if you're child is mature enough to not click it, it isn't a problem at all. Besides, if your kid wants it, let him save up his money.

Teen, 17 years old Written bySamTheKid February 11, 2018

Not that violent

The two modes are Save the World and Battle Royale, in save the world you cooperatively fight of waves of zombies, similar to plants vs zombies with guns. This mode costs $39.99. The free mode, battle royale, 100 players jump of a bus and have to fight to survive while building and finding resources. Similar to MineCraft, though it does have guns.

Teen, 13 years old Written byFarhadx7 January 31, 2018

SO MUCH FUN

It’s a really fun game Battle Royale is just the best I think everyone should get it it’s free
Kid, 12 years old December 26, 2017

Not 13

It's a really good game and I don't think that there is anything to worry about while your child/children is playing the game as they can't really do anything bad in the game apart from shooting however the shooting isn't gruesome or anything to worry about aswell

Teen, 14 years old Written byToxicRain January 22, 2018

One Of The Best Games On Console

Fortnite is a co-op sandbox survival video game developed by Epic Games and People Can Fly, the former also publishing the game. The game was released as a paid early access title for Microsoft Windows, macOS, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on July 25, 2017, with a full free-to-play release expected in 2018. It features cross-progression between the PlayStation 4 and PC versions. Fortnite is set in contemporary Earth, where the sudden appearance of a worldwide storm causes 98% of the world's population to disappear, and zombie-like creatures rising to attack the remainder. Considered by Epic as a cross between Minecraft and Left 4 Dead, Fortnite has up to four players cooperating on various missions on randomly-generated maps to collect resources, build fortifications around defensive objectives that are meant to help fight the storm and protect survivors, and construct weapons and traps to engage in combat with waves of these creatures that attempt to destroy the objectives. Players gain rewards through these missions to improve their hero characters, support teams, and arsenal of weapon and trap schematics to be able to take on more difficult missions. The game is supported through microtransactions to purchase in-game currency that can be used towards these upgrades.

Teen, 14 years old Written byCoolpool785 November 17, 2017

Updates made it better.

You see, this isn't bad anymore thanks to multiple updates, new weapons, even new game modes besides 1 v 100 free-for-all. I especially like the new playground mode just to mess around with my friends. The "save the world" mode is mostly the same and gets pretty repetitive and dull, which is keeping this from being a 5 star review. This game has taken the world by storm. The game promotes teamwork when playing games that involve teams. But there are real life horror stories of hackers that threaten kids/entire families from Fortnite, but only from the mobile game from what I heard, but play at your own risk. There are lots of in-game purchases that can be bought with real money. There is violence, of course, but not overly graphic and almost cartoonish.

Privacy & Safety
Teen, 13 years old Written bysunny3333 November 27, 2017

fortnite the rating

this is a good FREE game with a good violence level

Kid, 11 years old December 8, 2017

Not that bad

It's really not bad for somebody like me it just depends what your restrictions are, and it's really not as bad as something like overwatch or even pvzgw2. It does get stressful at times though

Teen, 13 years old Written byRajP6105 January 24, 2018

Amazing Interface with Great Gameplay and Online Features

YES. This game deserves great recognition for it's bloodless gameplay

Teen, 14 years old Written byIcarly25 March 6, 2018

Most violente game EVER.

In this game you actively shoot people and when they are barely alive on the ground you finish them off!

Privacy & Safety