Kid reviews for Forza Horizon 2

Forza Horizon 2 Poster Image

my thoughts...

It's an outstanding driving game that has some street-racing concerns.

1 person found this helpful.

Amazing but...

its an amazing game and I am 11 and this game is amazing but sometimes some adults post inapropriate stickers which is bad but its an awesome game and I am playing xbox series s!

good, but only for certain ages.

At the time I'm writing this, Forza Horizon 2 is over 6 years old, but some people are still playing it. It is a fairly good arcade-style racing game that would please many players of all ages. However, some downsides can impede your playing experience. Privacy concerns when playing Online Freeroam or Online Roadtrip have come up over the years, and some parents have banned their kids from playing with the online features enabled for various reasons. But if you are of older age and playing, I believe that this game would be completely fine to play through, whether it be online or in person.

Best open-world racer I've ever played

This game is rated E10+ for Mild Lyrics, Mild Suggestive Themes, and Mild Violence. I love this game! I remember I purchased for my Xbox One back a year after it released and I was hooked. I remember starting up my 1969 Camaro and just hearing the roar of the engine. People this game is a must-buy. Mild Lyrics - Some songs may cuss, but only one song I can remember has objectionable lyrics (Hoochie Coochie, Band of Skulls, about a stripper). Mild Suggestive Themes - Some female characters at the Horizon Festival dance to the music played over loudspeakers, and their clothing isn't very skimpy but still shows skin. Mild Violence - Cars crash, need I say more? Overall - This game provided me with many memories and is probably my favorite Forza game of all time.

Lovely sequel with an even BIGGER roster of cars!

I'm only rating this game 11+ for the partial nudity (clad outfits show a bit of cleavage). Forza Horizon 2 is an amazing sequel to an already beautiful street racer. Vehicular violence is present, BUT not encouraged. Cars are mildly damaged. Strong language isn't present.

Very realistic racing simulator with no violence

In this game there isn't violence also because NPC's are behind barriers, and you can't see your character or other persons ones just theyre cars.

Great open world, racing game

Forza horizon 3 is the perfect combination of open world and car racing. It is very unrestricted and players can do whatever they want when they want: from putting massive engines in small cars to driving off the top of a mountain. The graphics and setting are visually stunning and combine deserts, beaches, Forrests and hills to make a very convincing Australian environment. Easily the best part of this game is playing with friends. You can also buy hundreds of cars from the old to the new to the cool to the weird, there are also so much customisable options where cool decals and paints can be applied to cars, hell you can even put a 500 horse power v8 in an original Mini Cooper. This is why this game is so great-you can do whatever the hell you want, in fact there is so much to keep you entertained that I haven’t even mentioned half the things in this game! There are no issues with swearing, violence, gore, sex or drugs because there are absolutely NONE whatsoever. To be honest the only reason I haven’t said it is good for all ages because it is quite complicated since you have to bid with in-game money to buy some cars as well as tune and upgrade cars with things like engine size, wheel width, tire pressure etc, all of which younger kids might find a little confusing. But overall very apropriate and fun and in my mind the best current racing game in the world.

good game!

this is a good game but ladies on the sidelines are wearing bikinis and crop tops and all that stuff. the car crashes into walls, trees, or simply a passing mercedes. and thats all i think you need to know.

Great game

FH2 is an awesome game. It's got tons of cars and tons of places to take them. If this is your first choice for an open world racer, you will probably love it. However, if you have been playing new open world racers like FH3, Need for Speed Payback, Burnout Paradise Remastered etc, then you won't want to come on over and play FH2. The next forza horizon installment, FH3, has much better graphics, a huge map dwarfing FH2s map, has much more interaction, and has over 300 more cars (Including DLC). So while this is a great game, it's successor FH3 is much much better. I would say if you haven't played any new open worlds, start with this one. It will give you a good feel of what they are like. If you've played the new ones, stay away from this game unless you just want to see how far we have come. You're still gonna love this game if you go from FH2 to FH3 and back, but I fear if you go from FH3 to FH2 then you're going to realize how spoiled you've been and it will ruin the experience. As far as language and nudity goes, the expert review says it all. Some song lyrics on your radio use the word "damn" and that's about it (also, you can choose to turn off your radio if you want). There are some AIs on the side that are in bikinis, but it's not like you're at a strip club. These are low detail AIs and it's nothing serious. Now back to the songs, there is one song that contains lyrics such as "Touching you feels so right, let me come inside" "Touching you feels so right, let me, let me satisfy". Those are the only risqué lyrics I can recall. All in all, it's a great game. It's older now, so you should expect it to not be top notch.

I love this game so much

I'm am one of the people that likes to play first person shooters like halo, call of duty, battefiels etc. But when my friend nagged me to try this with him I thought why not. I fell in love with this game. It is so much fun. I have put over 100 hours into the game and havent heard one swear word or any bad language. Violence wise there is none. If the driver got injurered of showed wounds then it would be a different story but it shows no damage to the driver. Sex wise on the beach there are girls wearing bathing suits which is not that bad. If you let your kid go to the beach it won't be a problem. I love this game and so will your kid. Hope this helped.