Kid reviews for Forza Horizon 4

Engaging racer burns rubber with challenging opponents.

Based on 1 review

Kid, 11 years old October 17, 2018

A masterful open-world racer.

Forza Horizon 4 is the latest in the 13-year running Forza Motorsport series, a critically-acclaimed racing simulator series with a beautiful car collection. Since 2012, the Forza Horizon series has been going, and it's a complete change-up from the normal Forza series. The 4th one is one of the best open-world games ever released, this coming from an 11-year-old car fanatic who doesn't have an Xbox One to play this on, mind you. Horizon 4 has many new features, the most notorious being rotating dynamic seasons, purchasable (a CASTLE for lord's sake!), 450+ cars to choose from, and character customization. It also takes place in Britain, where as previously stated, you can buy a freaking castle. You can also run a car rental business, star as a stunt driver for local movies, and play with up to 100 players in an online server. So far, the only game to supply players with the ability to play with 100 people is Fortnite, and I hate Fortnite with all of my heart. Horizon 4 also can ignite a passion for cars in whoever plays it. There's over 450 as well, so your kid will never get bored. All of this is coming from someone who doesn't even have an Xbox One to play this for themselves. That is a testament to how mind-blowingly good this game is. An overall 10.

Teen, 13 years old Written bydomoinal December 8, 2018

ITS AWESOME

I think this is the best game i have ever played.

Teen, 13 years old Written byPtbader October 7, 2018

Awesome racing game with no problems

Beautiful graphics and wonderful gameplay.

Teen, 15 years old Written byRidiculousBox December 13, 2018

I lost my respect.

If you buy a house that forces you to buy for free you can edit you avatar but there is a category in it called Emotes. I'm pissed off. I'm ashamed that it was in my Xbox One S bundle. Go play previous games from Forza series. Instead of this lame racing game in the series because of emotes.

Teen, 15 years old Written byCubooze December 6, 2018

Honestly one of the best game I've ever played.

Absolutely amazing. The ratio of good to bad things about this game is crazy. The graphics are amazing, the car choice is immense, the races are fun, progression is actually compelling, the tuning and paint editor is fantastic and easy to use. the only bad thing I can think of is sometimes there will be audio glitches where the car will make the sound of a constant rev, even when idling, or the car will be completely silent. this is rare though and doesn't actually change gameplay. overall this game will provide you with hundreds of hours of entertainment and you will always be able to find something to do.

Teen, 14 years old Written byLosParkos October 20, 2018

Best freeroam racing game

MANY NICE

Kid, 10 years old March 5, 2019

Really good! - It shouldn't say that the game is for 10+

Although there is a little bit of an issue with the online chat, that is something that isn't required to be used. This game is pretty easy to adapt to - using the controls and such - but you shouldn't go hating on it! I'd proudly give this to a five - or even a four year old kid - they wouldn't have any problem with it!

Teen, 15 years old Written byMike da guy January 20, 2019

Forza Horizon

Fun but some glitches here and there. The Forza people (Anna, the mechanic dude) are sometimes funny and motivate you which is nice. But it can be grinding depending who you are.

Teen, 13 years old Written bygoffybrad January 17, 2019

da beast

it is da best

Kid, 9 years old January 10, 2019

Whoop woop!

Woop woop such a good game. Story mode is cool. Woop wooooooop!