All teen and kid member reviews for Forza Motorsport 4

Kid, 10 years old March 26, 2012

WOW

Amazing graphics and stunning scenery.Loads of cars to choose from.With this game u will never get tired!
Kid, 12 years old October 24, 2012

this game is for all ages, but need to stay of game chat.

its a great game. the quality of the game is outstanding. full 1080p. ive been playing this game for a year. id say this game is great for all ages. the game has a lot of cars. and is expanding every month. but every car costs like 240 microsoft points. (aka 3 bucks) the multiplayer is amazing also. its got drift, car tag, soccer, and more. but when your playing multiplayer it has open chat and of course some of the people are not friendly. so id say for younger kids should turn off voice chat. thats all i say for parental review. and for people who play halo can get the halo warthog in autovista mode. so this game is one fo the best driving game ive played in my life.
Kid, 12 years old April 4, 2013

AMAZING

This game does not have unrealistic crashes. THERE IS A SETTING FOR COSMETIC DAMAGE AND REAL DAMAGE TO YOUR CAR it has great graphics and I love it
Kid, 12 years old February 1, 2013

I wake up early on the weekends to play this game.

Great for any fan of racing, beautiful graphics and amazing cars. This game is an amazing game except for the fact that you have to purchase most car packs like the Porsches. Very fun game to play by yourself or with one other, but the offline multiplayer is only up to 2.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLoveofChrist March 27, 2012

Ok For Anyone

Forza 4 is a great game that is fine for anyone. If you don't want your kids to play online, then just cancel Xbox Live! If you don't want them to crash, encourage slow driving without opponents!
Kid, 11 years old August 17, 2012

awesome

awesome graphics, neat game!
Kid, 12 years old October 15, 2012

fantastic game highly recommend it!!

amazing game!! the graphics are so amazing if not the best! no violence apart from cars bumping into each other and i suspect most 15 year old's should be able to handle that!! only rated it a 6 because any younger would have difficulty playing
Kid, 11 years old November 25, 2014

Amazing Game!

This game is amazing. I started playing Forza when I was 3! Kids can play on Single Player, not Multi-Player. I've played online and there's one person.. (It was on FM5) He was just a little annoying troller and people including me lashed out at him.. His rep! Hahaha..
Kid, 10 years old December 2, 2012

Forza 4

Absolutely amazing no violence at all. Awesome!
Kid, 12 years old May 8, 2012

my experience with the game

there is no violence besides crashing and there is no blood, cursing or fire but it can be a little hard it also teaches kids about flags and countries
Teen, 13 years old Written bydaybo2424 October 16, 2012