Kid reviews for Forza Motorsport 5

Kids steer exotic cars around tracks -- with open chat.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMisterMagma January 31, 2017

Good game. Difficult controls.

Forza is a great game. Great graphics. Great game in general. The only problem I have is that the controls are very hard. At some points you may be holding many buttons at once which is very uncomfortable. Also the steering is very unresponsive making the game aggravating. If you are buying this game for someone who has trouble with anger-management, think about another game.

Teen, 14 years old Written byGamersnews32 April 4, 2020

Forza Motorsport 5, pretty alright.

The fifth installment in the Forza Motorsport franchise, this game is pretty good. Controls take some getting used too and the game can be mildly frustrating. Occasional and moderate vehicular violence is present. Damage from cars look realistic and crashes aren't too violent like Project CARS.

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheradioham March 25, 2018

Forza Motorsport 5

Forza is a fun, top gear inspired, racing game. it has fun mechanichs and is safe for young children to use.

Kid, 10 years old June 6, 2015

PEGI say 3

When I look at the pegi rating it says 3 I hope that'll work
Teen, 13 years old Written bygamereviewerofficial April 9, 2015

WHAT I THINK

I have played car games since I was four years of age and have played every car game out. This game that the forza company have created is absolutely incredible. the game is based around a real world simulator of racing, buying and customizing cars to your specification, so I say THUMBS UP!!!!

Privacy & Safety
Kid, 11 years old June 29, 2014

Great for little kids!

There is absolutely nothing in this game except for a bit of consumerism in the car category interviews. Honestly, there isn't much consumerism. As for the violence, there is about as much as there is when a bunch of small children play cars together (cars crashing).
Teen, 14 years old Written bySimon Österberg April 16, 2014

Great game

I think this is a great racing game with some pretty realistic driving simulation. Overall this game is a great game for all ages and it will be a good choice for someone who likes racing. Personally I don't like racing in real life but I still love this game. But if you want to slide around corners and use nitros you should probably buy need for speed instead.

Kid, 12 years old April 9, 2014

Great game, amazing.

Good game yet can be difficult. But there is nothing inappropriate at all. If you want to go further fast you need to pay real money or be really good at winning and manage your in game money well.

Kid, 11 years old March 26, 2014

The best game on the planit

I think it is a game I love it in a game and is in a litl in a popit in a wo bot it is a good game

Teen, 16 years old Written byasecoolish February 24, 2014

Forza Motorsport Five

Forza 5 is a very good racing video game. The graphics look great in 1080p and the driving physics are spot on. There is a fairly wide assortment of vehicles to choose from that are very fun to drive. There is no sexual content no language and no violence present. there is some things to learn here also. If anyone is interested in a career involving vehicles whether it be a mechanic,race car driver etc. This is a positive racing game that really does not have anything negative associated with it. i give it a very good 8 out of 10.

Kid, 9 years old February 6, 2014

I hate common sense ratings sometimes.

really this is for seven year olds!!! Common sense is wrong.