Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Go to For Your Family

Parent reviews for Game Wave

System encourages families to play together.

No reviews yetAdd your rating
Parent of a 9 year old Written byLittleOlivia July 30, 2009

Family Oriented? Not our family!

I don't know what family this is supposed to be oriented towards, but it isn't ours! The trivia game told my 9 year old daughter "You Suck" when she got an answer wrong. Really family oriented!

Adult Written byjzwhite April 9, 2008

Short life span!!

I bought my GameWave for the family for Christmas of 2006. My family loved it. We loved that we could all play at the same time, and that it was educational as well. For Christmas 2007, I spent even more money buying more games, and the extra 2 remotes. THEN IT DIED. The warrany is only good for 90 days, so my advice would be to be careful how much you invest in this product!!!
Adult Written byMikenJune April 9, 2008

Finally - Family friendly game system

This game system is very intuitive, and easily comprehended by all ages. The questions in the trivia games may seem difficult at first, but that is true for ALL ages. Replayability may be an issue if you do consecutive replays, as each game is a set series of questions, rather than randomly chosen. The open /close button does function a little slow, but not extremely so. Teens would not stop playing when it is time to leave -- that in itself is good news for an EDUCATIONAL game!