Kid reviews for Gears 5

Gears 5 Poster Image

Boring

Weird and not very interesting .... + The Things you have to kill look trash other than the robots

Nice game

Contains a lot of gore and language but it can be turned off, Profanity filter also available in multiplayer. Note age 10 + is with given filters

good shooter

blood and gore is disabled for me and its really fun, you can also get halo skins and terminator movie skins.

Blood/swearing can be disabled

Amazing cover based shooter with fun gameplay. and before you go "oh but its super bloody though", actually one of the first things that come up when you start the game is the option to turn off swearing and gore. and with that off there is literally no gore at all.

Good game

It’s a great game, just some blood and swearing. You can turn off mature content, gore, and most of the language in options, and that improves the game a lot. I only turned off mature content and language, you don’t really need to for the gore.

MATURE CONTENT CAN BE TURNED OFF!

Gears 5 is fun and all, at least the multiplayer is, wasn't a fan of the campaign. In fact I think Gears of War 4's campaign was better (at least to me.) As far as Mature Content goes, you can turn off Gore and Language. The community is good, bad and ugly, I say this because you will playing the game and after you kill the enemy you will potentially hear someone yelling 'puto'' in the mic as loud as possible. however 9 times out of 10 you will be receiving a message that says ''gg'' meaning good-game. Overall the multiplayer is very fun 10/10 masterpiece and for campaign 4/10. Hoped my review helped!

good game

very good game not bad for young teens

Good game but not for young teens

This is the first and only gears game I have ever played. It’s well made, but easily the most graphic and brutal game I’ve ever played without the content filters. Even though the game has content filters, the game is still in the M rated category in my opinion.

Good game

Very good game it is very bloody