Kid reviews for Gears 5

Mature, bloody shooter is exciting for series fans.

Wondering if Gears 5 is OK for your kids?

Teen, 16 years old Written byjusty656 September 28, 2019

good game

very good game not bad for young teens

Teen, 14 years old Written byXboxBoy13 November 20, 2020

good shooter

blood and gore is disabled for me and its really fun, you can also get halo skins and terminator movie skins.

Teen, 13 years old Written byHaloMasterBean November 20, 2020

Blood/swearing can be disabled

Amazing cover based shooter with fun gameplay. and before you go "oh but its super bloody though", actually one of the first things that come up when you start the game is the option to turn off swearing and gore. and with that off there is literally no gore at all.

Teen, 14 years old Written byReee2024 July 25, 2020

Good game

It’s a great game, just some blood and swearing. You can turn off mature content, gore, and most of the language in options, and that improves the game a lot. I only turned off mature content and language, you don’t really need to for the gore.

Teen, 14 years old Written byBurntWolf12 October 5, 2019

Violent however can be turned off

I've been playing the gears of war franchise for over 3 years now and what I've noticed in it is that there is a setting where you can turn off the blood/gore, cussing, adult content, etc. So if you are thinking about getting the game make sure you have a talk before you let them sit down and play!

Teen, 13 years old Written byAjcssssss September 15, 2019

Good game

Very good game it is very bloody