Kid reviews for God of War II

God of War II Poster Image

RATED18+violence,nudity

HIGH LEVEL NUDITY WITH INSANE VIOLENCEHOW EVER SEX ISN'T TOO MUCH

Violent and Repulsive

I played this game and I LIKED IT! The violence might be too much for a kid below 10 though. It also shows bare women breasts.

not for teens or kids

violent realy violent gory game

Great game, have replayed many times

Honestly this is a great game, one major downside is graphics (according to 2017 standards), but it's a major improvment from the first game. The soundtrack is very awesome (even though some people might call it creepy). Very fun killing enemies especially after you've leveled up a weapon and got new moves and when they introduce new ones/strengthen old ones. Yes there is sex, but assuming your kid is over double digits they probably know what sex is and they've heard what it sounds like (you don't actually see the sex, there's just audio btw).

Insanley brutal masterpiece thats not for kids.

Players can perform insanely brutal finishing moves and combos. Also lots of sex and some nudity.

Cool

Really cool and epic game. Keeps players on the edge of their seat. Just remember to bring a barf bag along when you play.

i want to play

Haven't played it yet but my sister told my mom you have to do that minigame but my mom says to have my dad do it and this sounds like a M version of age of mythology looking forward to playing this and man up a little -_-
Not exactly what I expected for the sequel, I found this a lot more challenging than the first. I hear a lot of people complaining about the violence, but seriously, its not that bad. People here just have weak stomachs. The only true problem I found was the hot tub, which, thank-fully, neither of my brothers or little sister discovered. Other than that, this game is fine, I would say this would even be good enough for eight year olds.

so gory that it should come with a barfbag

im a 13 year old and i say Game ON i mean why do parents get so up tight about a video game