Kid reviews for God of War: Origins Collection

Two of the PSP’s most violent games come to PlayStation 3.

Teen, 15 years old Written bybucks2012 September 2, 2012

Easy 11 if no SEX

Violence 4/5 it is all fantasy but extremily bloody/gory Sex 5/5- VERY VERY VERY INAPPROPRIATE!!!!!!!! Nudity in the 2 games. Kind of pointless that they put it in their. Oh yeah if u wanna know my ps3 live it kewl-beans80 and box live is JAIDIEE11

Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 February 14, 2012

Very bad,no kids.

I wouldn't call it YUCK,but obviously the god of war series is bad.This makes Gears Of War look like hmmm....Mario Kart or something.I have played God of war since I was 8 and I admit that it's way,way way below the appropriate age to play but I can handle gore very well.Having played all God Of War games ,I decided to check this one out.A very interesting game albeit very,very,very,very bloody and gory.Overall,an immersive PS3 experience that deserves to not be taken seriously.

Kid, 11 years old July 24, 2017

One of the most violent games ever!

Decapitation, amputation, even ripping out enemies eyes. Extremely violent and sexual. NOT FOR KIDS.

Kid, 11 years old November 15, 2011

no way this is not for any one older than 19 adleast

YUCK!

Privacy & Safety
Kid, 11 years old September 27, 2011

UUMMMM YUCK?!?!?!?!?

gory more gor not for any one unless they are they intent in killing people in a gory maner. yuck this GAME HAS ISSUES INHEAVYNESS...........YUCK YUCK AND MORE YUCK...18 OVER NO WAY I WOULD LET ANY OF MY FRIENDS GET AWAY WITH PLAYING THIS YUCKY GAME I MEAN GEARS OF WAR IS BAD ENOUGH BUT THIS IS @#!