Parent reviews for GoldenEye 007

GoldenEye 007 Poster Image

The best FPS of its day.

This was the best FPS when it was released for the N64 and it still holds up today. I let my 9 year old play it, but it may not be for all 9 year-olds. The there is little to no blood, (flashes of barely visible red show when a character is hit) However players quickly learn to shoot for the head for the instant kill. This fact made me a little uneasy about allowing my 9 year-old to play.

Good game

Good game

007 good fun fun

there's a tiny bit of violence, but it is a good game and everyone killed is a enemy militant.a little comic blood. worse language probs. used at kids school.

Golden-game

One of the best Wii shooters...period. The only error was lack of AI bots in local MP, but everything else shines

Good! :)

It is really fun to play on WiFi and it is really not that bad of a game. Small amount of blood comes out when you shoot a character close up... Some bad language like "ass" and I am not sure but I think I heard "cun*"

Golden Eye 007

A very good game as you play as a famous charecter from the cold war known as james bond. I do not agree that this game is iffy for age 12. I have only seen blood in one part of the game and it was EXTREMELY hard to see.

Good game for 10-13 year olds

I recently bought this game for my 11 year old child, and thought I might have to return it. When I looked at the gameplay online and on single player, I saw that it was nothing near Call of Duty in terms of language, amounts of violence, online interaction and messages. It is a great game, and will make your child happy.

Awesome for 10+ kids.

very good for 10 plus kids. As a parent first i said no to my 10 year old son. but then he showed me videos of it. I still thought it was violent. especially near my 6 year old son. But then we tried it out. there was graphic blood. Barley any bad words but i would not recommend it for a 8 or lower kid.

perfect for tweens

my son was asking for the Call of duty black ops. i said no way and he went in to a silent treatment and said that some people at his school were making fun of him. We agreed on this game and he loves it perfect game!!!!

Always for England!

I rented it for a week and I loved it. I loved the story, but there was a super hard part where you had to protect this girl while she deactivated the satelite. There was no cover and enemies rushed in from all sides. But the online was great. There were levels to rank, achievements to earn, guns and attatchments to unlock and much more. It's very much like Call of Duty from a structural point of view. Oh well. Back to a normal life.