Kid reviews for Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned

Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned Poster Image

Absolutely not for the kids. Apart from the dark humor, setting/atmosphere, there are some shocking violence scenes. A lot of drug mentions, nudity, sex, hell no for the kid to play that. GTA V is more kid-friendly than this one. Apart from that, great game.

This game is certainly not appropriate for children. The classification exists for a reason; anyone below the age of 15 should not be exposed to this game.

It is a fantastic game,just like the other two in the GTA 4 trilogy

I always enjoyed this game.Maybe it is not as good as IV or TBOGT.Yes it may have violence in it with murder,bribery,blackmail and nudity at times,but if you get past that it is a great game.The story if a very good one,with it being about a biker gang made up of mostly middle aged rebels trying to survive in the modern,changing world.Some attempt to stick themselves firmly in the past,others try to adapt.I actually think there is a lot to talk about with this game.Do these games force us to be violent or d we choose to?The game gives you non-violent actions,so is the problem with games or the gamers themselves,The character Thomas Stubbs[the nude character and a Congressman]also raises questions.Why should we believe politicians have are best interest at heart?What could we do to expose more people like Thomas Stubbs.Also this game despite the characters being bikers,corrupt cops,and sleazy politicians does have some good characters.Despite the group being a biker gang,they put loyalty above all else and believe they should never betray a fellow brother.The action in the game is also exciting and as always for a GTA game,fun.So all in all a good game with SOME good messages but not exactly something you would want to give to your eight year old.So certainly 17 and up.

a brotherhood of bikers forged in a bloody turf war

Yes the game can be violent but it has such an amazing story line I felt the love and hate in this amazing game the ending is incredibly sad there are a few really violent missions/scenes the most common are the execution scenes with a pistol you decide if they live or not if you kill them your character shoots them multiple times blood can be seen and the charcter has little remorse for the gangland type things he does one mission has you pipe bombing your rivalries

Not as good as TBOGT or GTA 4 but still is an entertaining game.

There is more sexual content than The Ballad of Gay Tony and Grand Theft Auto 4 combined, but only in campaign. Strip clubs aren't that bad though but something a kid under 14 should try to stay away from. The violence is optional just like sexy stuff, you can kill people but there are no rules, this is an "open world" game after all. (There is no gore or blood.) The swearing is only in the campaign. There is some drugs and drinking in the strip club's bar and campaign.

...

I have nothing to add.

Nothing bad

Not bad at all really if ur child knows it is wrong to do this type of stuff. I play this game and don't really go to the strip clubs or stuff like that. The majority of the gam ur driving around shooting people.

pretty frustrating

lots of swearing not really a whole lot of sex but there are strippers and you can skip the nude cutscenes.lots of violence and drinking.

NOT FOR KIDS

Don't by this game for your kids. It have graphic violence. And their is graphic nudity and sex this game is not for kids.