Kid reviews for Grand Theft Auto IV

Grand Theft Auto IV Poster Image

The best game in the franchise and one of the best games I have ever played!

I finished this game and once you start going towards the end you feel connected to the main protagonist, Niko Bellic. In the end this game is just amazing and I encourage people to play/but it.

funny game

Very good game, the best in the franchise. Sex? Not really in here, there is sexual language and some weird stuff in the beginning + in romans apartment, there is posters of women in bras. Violence? Funny ragdoll psychics that will make you laugh, unrealistic blood and blood sprays + ton of shootouts + killing police (they can’t aim lol). Drugs? yeah, it’s here. Language? all the words you can imagine

Amazing Gta game But definitely not for kids it doesn't have much nudity but it does have tones of very strong language, Lots very strong gory violence, drugs, and Lots of sex.

Great Game!

This is an amazing game that I would recommend to almost anyone over 13, but (especially for a younger child) I think it all depends on how well they differ real world violence and video game violence

Fine for sensible people

I personally enjoy this game. You probably have already have heard the negative news about this game, but It's not going to affect your child as long as they are sensible enough to understand that its obviously NEVER ok to do these things in real life.

it is the best GTA

this is an amazing game wit realistic physics

Game is fine

I play this game all the time. It is fine if your kids know are mature and responsible and know what to do and what not to do. Many kids at schools play the GTA franchise so let your kids play it all there friends would play it and they might feel left out.

Actually no nudity but lots of violence and language

I think this game is ok for 11 and up, lots of gun violence and very immature language, but there is no nudity in this game, yes people discuss sex but that is pretty much it, I've played all the way threw and have seen no nudity scenes, although I did play it for the xbox 360 but that shouldn't have changed

Everything that is bad is optional.

Grand Theft Auto is always talked about by parents mentioning parts of the game that may be inappropriate, but never look at anything else in the game. The game is a city that you can explore with crime being optional. Things like killing people, robbing stores, and going to the club in the game are all optional. If you don't want your kid hearing the language, turn the TV volume off, or don't buy them a game without looking at the rating first.

The worst you can do is in your control.

This is a city simulator. It’s a fairly realistic representation of a city while also kinda being a parody of it too. It’s sad that the more realistic a game gets the more inappropriate it gets. Look this game is not for anyone under 14 or at the very least 13. However if your kid is 14 and he knows better than to go outside steal the car and run over a bunch of people no harm in giving it to them. Chances are if your kid asked for this game he would be asking for it to mess around not because it allowed them to kill a bunch of people. Children are humans and humans like freedom when a game that lets them do anything they want in a realistic styled city. They inevitably will want to play it. Also it has the best line ever. “Niko it’s Roman… Let’s go bowling”