Parent reviews for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Poster Image

Gta games are not intended for kids.

The expert reviewer is completely right on this title, none of the GTA games are intended for kids. In this game you take a part of gang in style of "crips" and "bloods" you perform a lot of criminal activity playing as "C.J" this involves killing people, spraying the walls with your tags etc - i think this particular title has a lot of potential to influence kids because of the "gang culture" like spraying your tags and being part of a street gang. I did play this as a kid, but would not recommend it to people under 16 years of age. Language should not be your primary concern in a game where you play as a violent criminal - Written by a young adult man who actively plays games.
1 person found this helpful.

Great game, that every video game fan should know.

I rate this 15+ but i've played this when i was 7. There is nothing bad if kid will play this game, but as a parent you should help him to understand this game. Some people will tell you this is too brutal, and there are sex shops, stript clubs etc. But this is only optional thing to see. If you will ignore this optional stuff, and look little dipper into this game, there is really good story. Even 11-13 years old kid can play this, but he will not understand everything alone.

I play this game at age 13 and it still in my top twenty favorite games

I’m sticking with 17

Yea u get it it’s a old game (it was made in 2004) and it’s not as “BAD” as newer games it still is not for anyone under 17 because yea there is strip Clubs and yes there is Nudity in the ps2 game and ps3 game they use drugs on a daily basis in the game a lot of the characters love the N word so do the cops there is cussing every minute of the game so yea 17+ not for kids

PS2 version +18

PS2 version +18 but the newer version +15

Awesome

It is pretty good and your kids should stay away from the sex and strip clubs. If they are mature they should get it. It is really fun!

GTA San Andreas (2004) San Andreas takes place in within city called Los Santos "which is a fictional version of L.A." The 1990s was the most violent time to live in L.A as well!

This game is very violent. You can free roam around the cities and kill anybody you want. You can even kill people in brutal ways such as, setting them on fire, chopping their heads off with a sword, slit their throats with a knife, blow off their heads with a shotgun or sniper rifle, you even cut through people with a chainsaw! And then the swearing... This gta game probably has the most uses of the F word & N word than any other gta game! So many offensive things are said throughout the game. There is quite a lot of sexual themes in here. You can go to strip clubs, pay for a hooker, wear a sex suite, have sex with your girl friend, and even use a dildo as a weapon... So far we know that this is not suitable to for children, but I am just gonna add this in. There is strong drug use throughout this game. Some characters smoke pot, some use cocaine, some drink alcohol etc. I recommend only 17-18 and up.

its a good game for mature audiences

its only bad if children do bad things, i let my 12 year old play it when he was 5, he is well behaved. it is sooo fun

People to know

People need to realise that letting kids play these games will mentally effect them in so many ways that make them do things to do with the game in real life I recommend that 18s or older only should be the ones playing the games not children.