Kid reviews for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Poster Image

lots of language and smoking, but an 11yr old already knows all of that

cartoony mayhem with the exception of language and off screen romance, fine for 11+

I like the game

Commen Sense Depends

I am only 14 and I have been playing this game scince I was 11. The rating is AO, but if kids know not to say or do anything that is in the game, it should be okay for them. GTA San Andreas to me is more than a crime ridden game. To me it is also a game about modding cars to look awesome and fast, and getting to drive your dream car in a huge map of a state.

Dawnload GTA San Andreas

Hi

I'm 14 years old

I really likes this game it very good i know it have a lot of swearing but I loves how you get a lot of money.

Does it make your kid crazy after playing this?

No. Not at all. First time I've played this game was when at the age of 4. Mainly I was driving around, but rarely I was killing people. I mean, it wasn't necessary if you don't complete the game's missions. Missions are tough to find for a little kid that is under 10 or something, but if he does find it he will immediatelly skip the cutscenes since it'll be too boring for him to watch a guy walking around the house and doing some stuff he can't understand yet. The only real problem is swearing, really. I did learn English swear words pretty easily and I wasn't even a native speaker at the age of 4-5. If your kid doesn't speak English, it'll be probably fine (if the subtitles are turned off as well) but I still would be careful about it. Anyway, the game brings so much fun and possibilities you can't even imagine. If a kid is pissed about something, probably killing some people in this game will help him release his steam out. It's better for him to kill people here, than in real life (if you will tell him the difference of course). By the way, drugs are shown in this game a lot, BUT they're shown in a really bad way. Protagonist and his friends (not the ones who betray him later on) usually are against drugs (they still are ok with smoking stuff and drinking alcohol). The story will be educational for the teen if you will help him understand how bad drugs are and if you show him what they can do to people even in the game.

Try ppsspp to play gta san Andreas

This game is good but I want to download ppsspp play! I really have to tell my mom

Let Check out what happend the game brutal.

But Even is Blood pool. but it's not Kids/teen?/Child? but Let Teen Played this game. Kids is not age for him. But. Only Adult or Teen age 13-12-14-16-18 all the Gta's. but my mom she watching me because is blood My mom she said Mom: No blooding Shooting! me: idc Nah. is a fun. but Even Sex? i never see that week ago?

this game is awesome

I played this game around the age of 6 (without audio so i couldnt hear swearing) and its amazing, its really fun. There are mild sexual stuff you can find but they not graphic in anyway. Being a west coast gangsta is lit

The following game is suitable for ages 12 and up

The game is only suitable for teens, adults and mature kids